HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   football (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/football-20920/)

Nail I3unny 04-25-2006 05:08 PM

RE: football

i thought it was you who was teh same age as me. im going into my junior year too. not doing foot ball tho. i was offered this year but i quit powertraining (weightlifting as a class) after first semester because i didnt like the program...and its kinda a requirement to be on the football team here. that or you have to work out after school...and i just dont have time for that.

silverbullet 04-25-2006 05:31 PM

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

im going to manchester college now...small school...
Manchester is the freakin awesomeness. I've done some bad bad stuff there. My first three way was on the soccer field there. :D

Mad7s 04-25-2006 06:02 PM

This was probably one of the best responses ive ever gotten here. But........ Ill be going to South Dakota, not san diego . And in fact I love beach type girls ill just be dealing with the complete opposite where im going. Also instead of sand, water and bikinis. Ill be seeing corn, tractors and hay feilds lol .
If you ever find yourself in San Diego for one reason or another, heed that warning. Best of luck at South Dakota.

d2privat11 04-25-2006 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

Painfull to watch a game? I watched my high school football team lose every home game and 2 away games. We lost every game in the season. Its not like we almost won either, it wasn't suprising to see a score of 40+ to 3.
Haha, that's almost exactly like my school.... except we face the #8 team in 4-5A twice.... we once had them score 70+ on us....

Belmont 04-25-2006 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Mad7s
If you ever find yourself in San Diego for one reason or another, heed that warning. Best of luck at South Dakota.
Thanks man.

ScoobyAddict14 04-25-2006 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: silverbullet

im going to manchester college now...small school...
Manchester is the freakin awesomeness. I've done some bad bad stuff there. My first three way was on the soccer field there. :D
where do you goto school?

silverbullet 04-25-2006 08:42 PM

where do you goto school?
I went to IU for a bit and then went up to IUSB. I'm done with school now.

Nail I3unny 04-26-2006 02:28 PM

our football team has always been awesome. theres a huge crosstown rivalry in portage (Portage Northern v. Portage Central...im at northern) and its so big its been compared to the U of M/Ohio State rivalries in terms of sports. since our city is poor (even tho its residents are rich as hell) we share a football feild (a really crappy one mind you). Tradition since northern opened (central is older) is that the winner of the cross town game gets to paint the goal posts their school colors (PN: Brown and White, PC: Yellow and Blue). for the past 6 years theyve been brown and white. that aside, this past season we only lost 2 games, the season before we had a perfect record till the playoffs, and the year before that we won all but one. what sucks the most tho is the past seven years we've gotten into the playoffs easily but faced one of the huge schools (Jennison, Mona Shores, and sometimes even PC has betten us in the playoffs) in the first game or two. so we never make it far.

importcivicus 04-26-2006 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: 05 civic
And import civicus your doin something much greater than football.
Thanks I don't get that alot. Some people don't relize that because they are to afraid to sign the damm line. Its not that hard after you complete training. The only thing u have to do is keep your @$$ out of trouble. Do what you are told and you will get your props. Just dont be the dumb@$$ and get into trobule.