The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Funniest lie?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Default Funniest lie?

Alright, I'm gonna be honest. I just made this thread so that I can tell other people what I have been able to convince my friend. I thought it was funny. You should try to see if you can pull it.

My idea came from hearing people fell for "blinker fluid" I wanted to see how far I could push this.

I told my friend that car horns ran off a chemical called "Hornelium" and is a very expensive, and dangerous substance. I told him things like, when a car gets in an accident, and the horn is blaring, it's because the hornelium canister is broken. He completley bought it, and I absolutley love it.

You probably don't care. But I had to share this with someone.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Funniest lie?

HAHA on the way to mexico this weekend we past by the wind mills that create energy the big white ones in like Mid cali and i told my friend rachel that they blow air conditioning over to our town SHE BOUGHT IT
haahhha i told her later that shes a deusch

Old 03-17-2008, 08:59 AM
HCF Member

dont you mean douche???

anyway. this kid i went to HS with last year...he was all excited because he "just bought a cummins!!!"

well in government me and my buddy (his whole family drives diesels) asked him if his spark plugs had been checked because he was talking about how it idled "funny" he seriously went to the dealer so see how much "spark plugs" were for it...so, we got a laugh out of it..and so did the dealer that told him they use glow plugs...lol

Old 03-17-2008, 12:33 PM
HCF Member

one time i drank 2/3 of a fifth of 5 oclock vodka in 10 minutes, laid down outside because i thought i was gonna puke, went inside, sat on my bed, projectile vomitted over one of my friends spaghetti all over my floor, got all on my sheets, carpet, comforter, clothes, just everything in my room. Stripped my bed, threw all my clothes in the back room along with all my sheets, comforter, and anything else that got covered in puke, passed out on my bare mattress in my underwear. My mom just happened to go in the backroom the next morning, found all my stuff covered in puke, went upstairs, saw me passed out, woke me up, asked what happened and why it smells like alcohol in there, me and my sister convinced her that i just drank WAAAAY too much Red Bull way too quick, got sick, and just didn't want to wake her up to disturb her. My mom PROLLY knew, but she gladly accepted the story and we went on our ways

Old 03-17-2008, 02:23 PM
HCF Member

I told my ex girlfriend she wasn't fat.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Snail'n Admin

I told my one friend that I had a broken pumpkin on my civic and it was gonna cost $600 to replace it, then I told him that I'm gonna lose about 15-20 hp through the drive shaft when i turbo the civic. Totally bought it and went to get his pumpkin fixed at the dealership

Old 03-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Cat Fuсker

I told Trent that his IQ was higher than that of a cactus...he bought it.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Snail'n Admin

I told Gene that cool people drive Saabs...dummah

Old 03-18-2008, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

wait...so you mean i have to get a saab now????

damnit. i just bought the RSX...

Old 03-19-2008, 07:56 PM
HCF Member

Hahahaha you all have good stories. I don't lie a lot, but I mess around a lot. I prank called my friend at work. I called him and talked to him with a thick native accent and kept asking for Maurice. My friend said he wasn't there and I called him a liar, and I was tellin him how Maurice owed me money and stole my cat... and he gave methe wrong phone number. I kept calling my friend "brother" and "cousin" and after I hung up, he walked right past me to the other end of the shop. Later that day I went over to him in person and asked for Maurice and he just laughed... good times at work. And I **** around with my old co-workers too. I go through the drive-thru where I use to work and I use different accents and they all get mad at me after, yesterday I went and talked... really... slow... and... ordered... the... whole... order... like... this... andI reallygot em mad when I got to the window and had to pay. But it's all in good fun.

Quick Reply: Funniest lie?