The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Girlfriend troubles..

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 03:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Girlfriend troubles..

Cousins on my dads sisters side. Shes about 22 marrying a 30 something year old. Wow. Id like to know what is wrong with women and older men, it doesnt work out. Well its boiling down to, im not going to the wedding and im staying home either way. And yea the guy that said breaking up over a homecoming thing is right. It does seem kind of stupid to do, im just frustrated cuz shes not that bright and makes a lot of stupid decisions. I probly am going to this stupid homecoming so I can too stand like a tard while the girl grinds on me. Society these days....mindless sponge like tards that can walk.

Old 09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
HCF Member

pussywhipped

(1) adj - situation whereupon a male is undeniably at the mercy of his high-maintinence girlfriend & answers to her every beck and call, usually followed by the reprioritizing of girlfriend over friends, family, school, food, water, and air.
(2) adj - making decisions based on the incentive of sex
(1) omg, tom's girl has him so ****ing ***** whipped that instead of going to the yankees game with me and the boys, he spent his whole weekend at the pottery barn expo, picking out ceramic cats and china patterns. ::insert cracking bull-whip sound HERE::
(2) if she didn't give it up all the time, he wouldn't be so goddamned ***** whipped.[/align]

Man up! Go to the wedding and have fun. Youre doing something you DONT want to do. The chick will be fine, just go and have fun.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:15 PM
HCF Member

i like Dr. Pete, when does Dr. Pete come on again?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:57 PM
HCF Member

dude you need to trust her. and thats that

Old 09-08-2007, 03:24 AM
HCF Member

Sorry, I'll be the bad guy. As stupid as it may seem to you the homecoming must be important to her and IMOif you are serious about it you need to take her needs and wants into consideration insted of coming onto a online forum and speaking on how you dont trust her and ****. It's a two way street buddy and if you dont understand that nowyou being married to her will not last long. I mean really....a cousin....on your dad's sister's side. How ****ing distant can you get and eitherway **** it it's family and family gets over ****.

Old 09-08-2007, 05:28 AM

+1 tell it how it is Marty!.

And besides would a wedding REALLY be much more exciting than a homecoming dance? You said she'd be grinding all over you, lots of friends and **** at the homecoming.. uh I don't really see the effin problem? Sounds a lot better than a wedding any day. Only reason I'd go to a wedding over a dance is if they had an open bar. Even then you could probably get some free drinks at a party after the dance.

You seem to really not like this girl, calling her dumb, saying she cheated on you, not wanting to go out with her.. why the hell do you even stay with her? Sounds like there's certain parts of you that want to be with her more than others.

Old 09-08-2007, 11:02 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: crayzieman

Only reason I'd go to a wedding over a dance is if they had an open bar. .
Duh, why else?

Old 09-08-2007, 12:07 PM
HCF Member

Your theories of the open bar and drinking my *** off sounds good and all, but who my cousin is marrying, his side of the family is...i dunno mormon i think, whatever its called, they dont believe in alcohol and if we drink it around them they would be offended or some sh*t. So my side of the family...catholic irish ex-drunks, are thinkin wtf? First of all the guy is 30+ and shes 22. I mean i might not be a woman but I think thats disgusting. By the time hes 45 she will be taking orders from him like hes her father. Anyway, back to the alcohol maybe being restricted talk. My side of the family was talking about stashing flasks in their pants and poppin a few sips now and again before we all fall asleep at this thing. As far as im concerned, there will be no alchohal. The occasional wine and champagne toaste if we are lucky, Hell...it might even be an orange juice toast!

Old 09-08-2007, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: KoshaK

no alcohol
OMG! CALL OFF THE WEDDING AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! lol jk!

but seriously, thats gonna be boring as ****.

Old 09-08-2007, 01:20 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Masonn

ORIGINAL: KoshaK

no alcohol
OMG! CALL OFF THE WEDDING AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! lol jk!

but seriously, thats gonna be boring as ****.

Agreed . Which is why im not going, and decided to stay home have s*x with the gf, drive around in rice burner, and get drunk! [8D]

Quick Reply: Girlfriend troubles..