The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

God this computer sucks

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 06:10 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: God this computer sucks

Man i remember getting my first computer and playing Commander Keen and Doom in dos, i dont even think that we had windows 3.1 yet, nor a mouse

oh an i got 3 on Mossy and 1 on Remmy 21

Old 01-19-2006, 06:27 PM

good age to be fiirkan. Doom on DOS was the absolute sh*t back then. so was duck hunt on NES

Old 01-19-2006, 06:29 PM
mxs
HCF Member

TETRIS

Old 01-19-2006, 06:32 PM
HCF Member

Yea quite complaining. I'm in high school and we didn't get optical mice till this year. And the computers in the auto shop have the wheel mice, and thats where i do the bulk of my computing at school. And i remember the days of playing Duke Nukem, its so old i don't even remember wat OS it was on, maybe 95.

Old 01-19-2006, 06:35 PM
HCF Member

95 man i remember when that was NEW!!... and Duke Nukem 3d was the ****

and optical mice suck a$$ laser is wehre it is at , people say i was crazy to spend $140 on a mouse, but i say it was the best thing i have gotten for my computer yet

Old 01-19-2006, 06:43 PM

hey, i like optical mice. i took mine apart and switched out the red led's for blue ones. now the whole mouse glows blue. (i'm a computer modding nerd along with cars)

Old 01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
HCF Member

yeah i actually dont really have anything against optical mice, i was just joking there, i kinda want to do the same thing with me mouse that i use at work, it is optical.*starts thinking of a plan*

Old 01-19-2006, 06:46 PM
HCF Member

I'm still rocking my Microsoft optical mouse. Its got the red color to it, but i would be interested in swapping it over to a blue LED. I smell a DIY coming on. About optical mice, i don't know. Cause i got a computer that is right next to a server, and it ends up that the mouse is on the server because there isn't another spot. So i have to put the mouse on the server, but there are a bunch of holes. It ends up that the mouse doesn't work so well, so i gotta get a stack of papers to cover the holes. I also had some problem when i was setting up my LAN, some kids didn't liek how the opticals were working so they went home and got pads.

Old 01-19-2006, 09:32 PM
HCF Member

I guess I should be careful about dating myself, but I actually remember loading lunar lander from a cassette tape on a TRS-80...LOL I know...I know...[]

Old 01-19-2006, 09:39 PM
HCF Member

oregon trail was the ****!! i remember my fourth grade teacher would always take us to the computer lab when we were studying the gold rush and we would just sit there for an hour or two playing oregon trail. it was sweet.

i remebmer when my friend got his iMac way back when..i was jealous cuz i was running a windows 95 of some sort and the computer he had before the iMac was like a windows 3.something. haha.

Quick Reply: God this computer sucks