The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

The good news thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Super Cereal Admin
Default The good news thread!

Okay, well since there's been so many "bad news" posts here, I figured it's about time to make things a little less depressing. So let's post up all the good stuff that's happened lately! I'll start it off:

I found out one of my friends has an impact driver, so I can finally put my drilled and slotted brake rotors on. Also, my friend (the same one) knows someone who works in a local junkyard, so I might be able to get all the stuff I need for a transmission swap fairly cheap. And my mirrors I ordered for my bike finally shipped out (after being backordered) and should be here by wednesday.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:24 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: The good news thread!

i finally finished ordering my parts for my retrofit, and should be able to get started on it this week

Old 10-07-2007, 11:24 AM
HCF Member

I got my MSF completion card on Friday which means as soon as I go to the DMV i get my M-class endorsement(for motorcycles). Only downside is the DMV was closed on Saturday (its usually open) for Columbus day so I have to wait until next week to get my license.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Stinky Administrator

i got a small side job and sherrie got a good raise and micheal got a job making granite counter tops

Old 10-07-2007, 11:50 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

i got a small side job
I could make a joke, but I'm not going to

Old 10-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Super Cereal Admin

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

I got my MSF completion card on Friday which means as soon as I go to the DMV i get my M-class endorsement(for motorcycles). Only downside is the DMV was closed on Saturday (its usually open) for Columbus day so I have to wait until next week to get my license.
I thought they mailed that to you (unless you're getting a new liscense in general)

Anyway, congrats on taking the msf course... I took mine back in september and I'm really glad I did.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

i got a small side job
I could make a joke, but I'm not going to
har har har

Old 10-07-2007, 12:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

I thought they mailed that to you (unless you're getting a new liscense in general)

Anyway, congrats on taking the msf course... I took mine back in september and I'm really glad I did.
They mail you the completion card and you take it to the DMV to get your license. The only reason I took it because its the easiest way to get your license. Most of the stuff they teach I already knew from experiance or a book I'm reading on sport riding. Very good class for beginners though.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:44 PM
HCF Member

Im getting engaged Dec. 25th. Me and my girlfriend are doing better. My TB gasket should be in tomorrow and I hope to be putting the P2R TB Spacer & Gaskets on soon + beginning of the year im buying well over 2,500 for the car. Plus id be engaged . End of the year/beginning of the year is going to be great to me....I hope all goes as planned.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:26 PM
HCF Member

i just got paid. i finished my sat II this weekend.

Quick Reply: The good news thread!