The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

gun freaks unite!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Default RE: gun freaks unite!!!

man the next precision rifle i want to get is a .17mag...those things are freakin fun to shoot....

Old 02-01-2007, 10:27 AM
HCF Member

Hey, I'm also pretty into target shooting/hunting etc. I have a Ruger 10/22 LR with a 3 x 9 power scope on it (also have a 25 round bananna clip for it), an Ithica 20 gauge pump action shotgun with a slug barrel and a bird barrel,an Ithica 20 gauge break action shotgun that has a break like a lever action rifle (my first shotgun), a Browning 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun (kicks like a mule lol), also have a Remington .22 SR/LR pump action and another .22 SR/LR bolt action, I think its a Remingon as well. I'm 20 and have been shooting since I was like 10 with my dad and cousins. My cousin recently just got a membership to the local gun club so we've been going over there, esp before deer season started to get our guns sighted in... When I turn 21 in March, I'm going to get my pistol permit. I can't decide which pistol I want yet but I'm thinking a Beretta M9 or a 1911 or the new Beretta PX4 Storm...

Old 02-01-2007, 10:53 AM
HCF Member

I have a russian moisin nagant M44....3 .22's a stevens model 67L 12. ga. a single shot 20 ga. and a mossberg 500 .410. also a .50 cal. traditions muzzelloader. and i think im going to buy a 9mm. carbine and a swiss M91 here soon

Old 02-01-2007, 11:27 AM
HCF Member

Nice, oh I also forgot, I am looking into buying a M1 Garand from WWII... I shot my friends last summer and have wanted one since... They are pretty expensive, usually around $1100 for one in good shape with matching wood on the stock. One with matching numbers is really hard to find, but I'm looking around. Springfield Armory is starting to make them again this year so I could also consider buying a new one (around $1500) but thats a lot more $$$ and I can't say this was used in WWII, so we'll see...

Old 02-01-2007, 11:36 AM
HCF Member

my buddy has the primary rifle. (ie. m1 garand, M44, the jap rifle and such) from every country during wwII...its pretty sweet, he got me into the "big bore" rifles...i love my 7.62X 54R, it just makes the sks and ak47 rounds feel so wimpy...oh, and he has an SKS and some other random military guns...i only have a few surplus guns though. the rest are shot guns... i love blasting little kids toys to pices with my 12. ga and exploding cans and such...but hitting a 5 inch target at 200 yrds. open sight...thats what i like to do. i only shoot my shot guns when im upset...i know that doesnt soud like a good ideabut it makes me feel better to blast 5 12 ga. slugs into an old tonka toy (plastic kind) from about 30 feet......or just shooting it fast in general.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:15 PM
HCF Member

I got in deep **** in shop class for trying to build a gunrack for my civic. Apparently highschools don't support the slaughter of poor little bambi.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

^^what the heck...mine does, we get the first day of deer season off, and on tuesday, you know who got a deer the first day by who comes in....the ones that didnt get a deer stay home..lol

Old 02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
HCF Member

you are probably good for 500 yards and i am getting a taurus .357

Old 02-01-2007, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Steve526

I've got an awp

FTW!

Well im not old enough to own a firearm and my mom hates em

i do have some paintball guns

But i am a gun nut, have only shot various shotguns, but i have held and loaded other things my friend owned, most were from his dad, but my favorite was the m4 it was sick also used an ak47 a colt 1911 an m1 and an m1carbine( the one with the wire frame stock) a variouse rifles that idk what they are

when im older i wanna get a small caliber rifle ( looking into beretta cx storm) a 1911 or a Usp and a desert eagle for anyone who wants to break into my house

Old 03-14-2007, 09:35 PM
HCF Member

Hey guys, I dont know if you have read about this at all, but i found it tonight, its an attempt to ban a lot of different weapons that they are trying to pass right now. Here is the link to where I found it www.ar15.com. I also found a link to a petition that a lot of people have signed, including myself and a lot of my friends to try and stop this http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takea...ltl=1173925654. This is ridiculous and they shouldn't be able to take our right to own guns like AR-15's and M1 Garands just because they are semi-automatic or considered "Assault Weapons." I don't know if they realize it or not, but people who commit crimes with these weapons DON'T buy them legally anyway, so why make the rest of us suffer, and besides its against our second ammendment right to bear arms.

Quick Reply: gun freaks unite!!!