The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Ha, 50 cent rapper video game

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Default Ha, 50 cent rapper video game

http://www.50centbulletproof.com/us/flash.html

too funny

Old 11-14-2005, 10:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Ha, 50 cent rapper video game

50 cent is a dumbass. His music suck, he prolly can't act for ****. I have no idea why he has a video game, wat the object? See how many times you can shoot him? It really stupid that there are companies out there making stupid games like this. It is really an insult to those of us who play video games. I saw that the movie that this video is based off of got a D rating. Not suprising.

Old 11-15-2005, 09:54 AM
Administrator

dear god....what next.

we really would have been better off if that drug dealer would have just killed him.

Old 11-15-2005, 10:56 AM
HCF Member

haha..thats great, but i dont get what the game is about? i watched the 2 tralers but i had the volume off...it looks like now hes a kung foo man and stealing money, i got to admit..that guy knows how to make money, first the rapping, then the clothing, then the shoes, then the video,now a game..whats next? his own car?

Old 11-15-2005, 06:17 PM
HCF Member

What i don't get is how can he be kung foo man? For gods sake, he is a gangster (or whatever u wanna call him). By no means is he any sort of martial artists. He might be good at hittin ppl with bricks and stuff, but martial arts? Thats total BS

Old 11-15-2005, 06:28 PM

50 cent's music is a disgrace to all of rap, the only people that listen to it are people who dont know what real music is and they think there cool for bumping some pointless crap...that *** actually staged shootings to promote his album, i went to go see the wedding crashers and i saw the preview for his movie and he says "id rather die like a man than live like a coward" hmm i wonder who it bit that from? maybe tupac?

Old 11-15-2005, 06:29 PM

Hehehehe, I like 50, and at least planned on renting the game, but I digress.

Youve gotta give him some respect. Even if he didnt earn his money legally, or in a morally "acceptable" way, hes gona from dirt poor, to all kinds of filthy rich in a short period of time. If I had that much money, and had gotten shot 9 times, Id have a damn video game too.

Old 11-15-2005, 07:40 PM
HCF Member

Actually 50 doesn't deserve any respect at all. He got filthy rich on his music, if you have ever heard 50, you would know that his music is total crap. I agree with magic 100% his rap, like most rap these days, is horrible. What happen to the TuPac days when rap was actually good? I really don't wanna hear about how many bitches and hoes 50 cent has. I also don't wanna listen to 5 minutes of his birthday.

Old 11-16-2005, 12:08 PM
HCF Member

It's using the same engine as the game where u play the cop with a dog... its supposed to be a good game... so it will have a good graphics engine and stuff... as long as it's not too short, repetetive, or just plain stupid then it should be a decent game... although I must say I am not gonna give it a try... i dun much care for rap.....or 50 cent.....plus i don't have the money to waste on renting a game [:@]

Old 11-16-2005, 12:22 PM

^ dead to rights sucked ***.

well for the psp.

Quick Reply: Ha, 50 cent rapper video game