The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

HEY GUYS

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Default HEY GUYS

hey guys....ok so i know i havent posted in awhile but i have been going through some stuff. i sold my civic and got a truck but on thursday im selling my truck and buying an integra. i got a divorce so i got the truck out of that and he wants the truck back so im selling it back to him....lol and he is still making payments on it...haha so he got the bad end of the deal. anyway ill post pics up when i get my car.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:46 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: HEY GUYS

Nice to see you back. So how did you come out of the big D? Was it a nice one or did it get bad?

And you better post pics! You know how we like pics of new toys around here. LOL

Old 10-08-2007, 09:46 AM

well im still going through it and he is being a jerk about everything. him and his family set the whole thing up....they never liked me anyway....but the way i see it is you cant buy happiness (i hope i spelled that right) and him and his family seem to think you can. and besides that point it gives me a chance to do something for myself so im joining the navy. [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 10-08-2007, 10:21 AM
HCF Member

sweet! good luck, I had been wondering where you were...

Old 10-08-2007, 11:17 AM
HCF Member

Just watch out for all the sea-men. LOL Sorry I had to.

Good luck on the Navy thing, and remember that in a few years when you run into him and he is miserable and your happy you can laugh in his face. Revenge is wonderful.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: rhdekhatch

well im still going through it and he is being a jerk about everything. him and his family set the whole thing up....they never liked me anyway....but the way i see it is you cant buy happiness (i hope i spelled that right) and him and his family seem to think you can. and besides that point it gives me a chance to do something for myself so im joining the navy. [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
good luck in the navy. i too am joining (one of these days)..i just need to lose a few more pounds i think, and be able to do more push ups to pass the initial fitness test. then i'm off to newport, RI.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:11 PM
HCF Member

Sold the civic!

I loved that car.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:14 PM
HCF Member

BABY!

Glad you're back.

Old 10-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Recognized HCF Member

integras are nice

Old 10-08-2007, 05:07 PM

thanks for the welcome back everyone....i cant seem to stay away from hondas...lol...yep rabbit im back and single wooooooooot

Quick Reply: HEY GUYS