The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

hmmm

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Default hmmm

is it me, or is like no-one posting anything anymore??? it seems like there is one or two new posts a week to me?? it is wierd!

Old 05-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: hmmm

nope its not you i see it too i guess everyones working and don't have the time to post

Old 05-07-2006, 11:17 PM
HCF Member

i posted a ton of stuff friday because of the lack there of to read.

Old 05-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Stinky Administrator

^^^ and i forgot you posted fridays funny video you do a lot of work on here remmy sorry

Old 05-08-2006, 01:11 AM

im on here almost everyday, posting ****, unless i dont really understand what ppl are askin, i noticed there is alot of newby's on here, its great to see all of them, i just want it to be how it was a few moths back, all lively and stuff, oh yea, you do post alot remmy, but you are an admin...you have to, plus you are very knowledgable(sorry i know i didnt spell that right)!!! anyway, hope alot more posts will come soon, but im goin to look at other stuff on hcf so....

Old 05-08-2006, 02:31 AM
HCF Member

im so busy that its hard to catch a break and get on here, and when i do. theres so much stuff everywhere. that i dont even bother to post most of the time. Getting more memebers is great. but theres just to much spamming.

Old 05-08-2006, 07:40 AM
HCF Member

i have noticed that it is slower on here the past 3 weeks or so, it seems that a lot of the longtime/big posters are real busy recently... maybe it is cause the weather is getting nicer so people are deciding to do stuff other than sit at home

Old 05-08-2006, 08:04 AM
HCF Member

I havent been on much because,I am like a hibernator in the winter I dont do much but once spring roles around.I am out playin around then rain or summer comes and I am back inside it gets so hot and humid here in the summer I Hang in side more.

Old 05-08-2006, 08:45 AM
HCF Member

The forum goes up and down in periodical spells. Dont worry, it will pop right back. After all, this site scores more than 1 million visits from stangers a year.

I also took over Petes joke of the week thread for him because he is busy. Ive already posted two good ones in there.

Btw, thanks for the support. I plan to do this for awhile. Its mainly an incenitive to come here. That way, you can always log on and know that youll get a chuckle while learning about cars.

Old 05-08-2006, 08:48 AM

i hear yall, most of the time ther is alot of spam, and it is getting alot nicer out, but idk...all i am sayin really is it would be nice to have this forum lively, with alot of people answering post, and having a good convo about one topic!

Quick Reply: hmmm