The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

How do you put into motion

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 10:25 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: How do you put into motion

ORIGINAL: gsumano

I hate that bastard...... but isn't fox a republican supporter?
Yes all the while saying they are "Fair and Balanced"

Old 07-21-2007, 12:26 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

also i was thinking of a boycott on the sponsers of the show, the station, and all of it's sub-stations(Fox, FX, Fox Sports South, ETC, ETC)
Whatever you do, it has to hit Fox in the pocket book. That is the only way you will be able to bring about real change. A large boycott on the companies that advertise on Fox would be much more effective than not watching Fox related news networks. Don't foget that Fox is owned by Rupord Merdoch who owns alot of media (including MySpace).

Old 07-21-2007, 05:51 PM

Finest example that Bill O'Reilly is the biggest blubbering vagina of all time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6cT-...ven-by-a-Guest

lol watch the related videos along the side, and they only get worse

Old 07-21-2007, 07:03 PM

All I say is, how is he any different than any other talk show host or loud voice that's strong in the media/news? I find it odd that people will pick one person as their king of all when if you look at the system it's full of these people in every direction possible (only factor that changes is where your political standing is)......

I wish you luck on your boycott but I have a feeling that it will come to no avail, like with people boycotting disney....

Old 07-21-2007, 07:41 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BlackDX

All I say is, how is he any different than any other talk show host or loud voice that's strong in the media/news? I find it odd that people will pick one person as their king of all when if you look at the system it's full of these people in every direction possible (only factor that changes is where your political standing is)......

I wish you luck on your boycott but I have a feeling that it will come to no avail, like with people boycotting disney....
I pick him because of his incredible disrespect for anyone and I mean anyone with different views.I am all about people having different opinions onall things because afterall it is what our country is about and it is what makes this place great. But this guy sits and degrades a woman that lost her son in Iraq, belittles a man who lost his father in the 9/11 attacks, and pretty much says on national tv that anyone that is not behind this war is a loon, is crazy, etc, etc.

I also agree that media as a whole is like this but hey gotta start somewhere. This guys problem to me is not his views on things but it is that he is a news anchor, a reporter. He is supposed to report the news but yet he with his aggression and his loud mouth is to focused on making news. And at the same time he mis quotes people to bend stories so that he can make a "news story" from it. I think it is defomation and nobody is standing up to it. He calls out United States Army Generals on war polocies, tactics, and know how of the armed forces. He tells people that have lost family members in Iraq and 9/11 that are against the war that they are not Americans. This mother ****er sits there and makes tons of money talking about how noble the war is but he has absolutly no personnal loss from all of this(self admitted) And when he gets called out on the **** he will havepeople's mics cut so that the people at home can not hear them. I watched him threaten a man who lost his father in 9/11 because he is against the war in Iraq.

Do we want these kind of people on tv supposedly reporting news when all they actually do is fabricate information? People like this are why us as Americans are hated and loathed across the world and we want this person on tv?

Old 07-21-2007, 07:50 PM
HCF Member

if you really want to stay informed, don't watch: FOX, CNN, BBC, probably not msnbc. find out information straight from the horses mouth (Bush), lol, i was just kidding, i don't advise that. but really, don't listen to any of the 'top 5' news stations, they try to brain wash you.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:57 PM
HCF Member

I agree 100%

Old 07-21-2007, 08:02 PM
HCF Member

i agree with uguys, but acting the way he does gets him his high ratings, ppl like to watch his gossip even if they disagree with it

Old 07-21-2007, 08:08 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ic892003

i agree with uguys, but acting the way he does gets him his high ratings, ppl like to watch his gossip even if they disagree with it
i hate it when news stations try to get high rating, it just goes to show you how full of **** they are and how low they can go. i sometimes watch Nancy Grace when i'm bored to give myself a little chuckle, because deep down, she is a complete dumbass, lol.

Old 07-21-2007, 08:26 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

People like this are why us as Americans are hated and loathed across the world and we want this person on tv?
+100000000000

Quick Reply: How do you put into motion