The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

How many of you are going off to college in the next few weeks (freshmen)

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 07:33 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: How many of you are going off to college in the next few weeks (freshmen)

Oo rival, lol.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:33 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: How many of you are going off to college in the next few weeks (freshmen)

So are any of you guys doing any extracurricular activities. I'm doing drumline myself.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:59 AM
HCF Member

from jersey but leaving saturday 25th back to school
soph @ Penn State.. DUHH
studyin sports medicine.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:00 AM
HCF Member

extra curricular..
other than
owning bitches on the football field and puttin ppl to shame in the weight room
i dont do much at school

Old 08-20-2007, 09:38 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ltkenbo

So are any of you guys doing any extracurricular activities. I'm doing drumline myself.
I work on campus but other than that, no.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:30 PM

Going to Montgomery County Community College for this year. Will probably transfer to either Penn State, Drexel, or Villanova in the next year or two.

I'm going for both mechanical and electrical engineering. A lot of guys going for engineering in here, haha.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:32 PM

University of Washington Buisness and Maintenance contracting

Old 08-20-2007, 11:45 PM
HCF Member

no freshman myself... going into my botched up 3.6th year[:@]
but i could be a freshman again if i don't fix my marks [:@]
and i'd also be out of a student loan [:@]

spent too much time not doing school work and being too cocky to read a damned textbook(hey havn't hadta read one so far been doin good)

btw doing Computer science, University of Lethbridge... if all goes well 2 years left *knock on wood*
thought about doing engineering... but i'm lazy... hence why i like making things that do things for me computer wise that is

btw i leave for Lethbridge the 25th but get to dink around my place and install my car audio stuff for like a week and a half (provided customs doesn't bitch at me ordering a whole lot for myself but having a gift message put on them [sm=devilangel.gif])...

Old 08-22-2007, 06:01 AM
HCF Member

I am gonna be a freshman st northeastern university, i am studying mechanical engineering.

as far as extra caricular activitys, prolly some community service, and i will most likely be working for the computer repair services there.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:39 PM
HCF Member

going to providence college in RI for business managment

Quick Reply: How many of you are going off to college in the next few weeks (freshmen)