The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I forgot the anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 11:06 PM
HCF Member
Default I forgot the anniversary

Of the Si

4 days ago.

On 9/25 it was officially the 3 month anniversary of the Si's dissaperence. A sad day to all of us. Its hard to believe its been that long. I still think about it every day. I have become pretty parinoid. I no longer leave my windows cracked or my roof popped no matter where i am. I lock the subie in the driveway when i have to run inside just to grab something I forgot. I no longer start the car up 5 mins earlier to warm/defrost it. I used to leave the Si unlocked with windows down in the driveway all day long. Never even thought twice about it. Hell the keys were locked in it for 2 days. Paid 16 bucks for the cop to get it open for me and 2 nights later it gets lifted. I guess it just takes something bad in life to happen to get you to stay on the safe side. Thats life for you.

Old 09-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Ben
Default RE: I forgot the anniversary

Sorry about your si, i'd probably throw up if I ever walked out and my car was gone.....hopefully they'll find it, they have no leads or anything on it?

Old 09-30-2006, 12:26 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

RIP Si. that sucks mark, i know the subie can't replace the Si. i hope you get some kind of closure with the Si. some info would be nice.

Old 09-30-2006, 12:38 AM
HCF Member

I have razor blades by my steering colum.......lol no i dont

but i did make a fuel pump kill switch, and its hidden. Cost me like 3$

Old 09-30-2006, 12:45 AM
HCF Member

I'm sorry man...

my buddy always said if I get a SI, debadge it...
I asked him y and he said it stands for Steal It, was urs debadged?

that wasn't a joke, real Q

Old 09-30-2006, 01:00 AM
HCF Member

damn dude that sux.........its propably being driven around with a vin swap by now.........

Old 09-30-2006, 01:13 AM
HCF Member

Yes it was debadged. It was for sale. Which was what gave away that is was an Si.

Pete if you could give me more info on that fuel switch that would be awesome. I want to get one.

Old 09-30-2006, 02:01 AM
HCF Member

sorry to hear about the si mark, i had the same problem like 4 or 5 years ago when i had the neon.... i t got stolen from my driveway lots of money on that neon

Old 09-30-2006, 02:20 AM
HCF Member

Man, it was debadged and everything...

I found out, that most of the time when things are stolen it's somebody that u know or hang out with. I dont wanna say a friend because friends dont do that...

I had a $450 dollar competition sub stolen out of my hatch, To find out a week later that a "friend" of mine stole it. He got what was come'n to him.

once again man, sorry...IDK what I would have done

Old 09-30-2006, 09:37 AM
HCF Member

damn it has been three months? wow seems like yesterday. yeah pete i think that more info on the fuel switch would be good,

part of me wants to get a canadian Si, then go down to the states and see if someone steals it.. man woud they be disappointed LOL

Quick Reply: I forgot the anniversary