The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I Got a civic that will kick all ya all mens ass, and yes a female can drive

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Default I Got a civic that will kick all ya all mens ***, and yes a female can drive

Hey whats up, my name in Jenn and I have a 05 civic si. I have many mods, I am looking for a challage. I beat everything that I have come across cept for a few. If you think you can beat me, and live near CT give me a call 203-878-8963

Old 10-28-2005, 10:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I Got a civic that will kick all ya all mens ***, and yes a female can drive

let roll.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Default RE: I Got a civic that will kick all ya all mens ***, and yes a female can drive

Wher you at??

Old 10-28-2005, 11:05 PM
HCF Member

I live in NJ. We can meet halfway. I need to make sure they have 93 octane fuel wherever we go thou.............What kinda mods you got? I did a few myself.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:20 PM

I run cam-2. I have a few secrets under my little belt, but......... I have a custom built B-18 with lots of goodies, I can't name specs, I had the motor built and thats not my forte, but I run a 11.68 in the 1/4 with a 1.8 60 foot @ 120mph

Old 10-28-2005, 11:23 PM
HCF Member

11.6 N/A it tough. We need a timeslip or a list of mods. Se7ensectoolate has a turbo K20 and runs 11.3 so im definetly calling BS on you.

oh and how nice of you to join the forum to brag/bs or whatever.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:25 PM

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

11.6 N/A it tough. We need a timeslip or a list of mods. Se7ensectoolate has a turbo K20 and runs 11.3 so im definetly calling BS on you.
LMFAO, I never said I was N/A, lol Thats turboed with a 100 shot, my 60ft sucks, but I need drags

Old 10-28-2005, 11:30 PM
HCF Member

well someone with all those mods would be posting pics right away, to earn bragging rights..................so im still calling you out on complete [sm=bs.gif]

Old 10-28-2005, 11:40 PM

i'm gonna totally agree with pcupo12

your totally welcome here, but don't sign up to brag and talk ****

if you got all these 'goodies' post some pictures and teach other all of your great wisdom

Old 10-28-2005, 11:44 PM

ORIGINAL: civicboy01

i'm gonna totally agree with pcupo12

your totally welcome here, but don't sign up to brag and talk ****

if you got all these 'goodies' post some pictures and teach other all of your great wisdom
I do apologise. I did not build the motor I paid to have it done. I don't claim to have the knowledge. All I know is I love my car and it was slow, I had the motor rebuilt by scinto automotive in Stratford, CT and the rest was done by Pruven performance in MIlford, CT. I asked to have it fast and handle well and I am sure that I paid dearly for not knowing what I was asking for. My friend works for Pruven so I know I did not get reamed too bad. The pics are on my home PC, I am at work right now, I will post them tommarow

Quick Reply: I Got a civic that will kick all ya all mens ass, and yes a female can drive