The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I Got Senior Class Ride!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 09:43 AM
HCF Member
Default I Got Senior Class Ride!

So one of the kids on student council in my class just walked into the class room im in and gave me a piece of paper that said i was voted senior class ride Very very happy, because i was running against a bored BMW with a 2" drop, a 98' Probe with I/H/E, drop and ECU, and an '07 Cobalt LS (i think its an LS, its the non-supercharged one). haha i got the slowest car out there, but eveyrone said i put more time in it than anyone.

So yeah, just a brag thread

Old 11-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Default RE: I Got Senior Class Ride!

my school used to do that, but last year most of the tuners left so now there is me and like 3 other....all there are now are trucks...
but anyway congrats man...

Old 11-20-2006, 09:50 AM
HCF Member

yeah congratss on that, wished i had my ride when i was in high school then maybe i would be in that category to be chosen for that ride class

Old 11-20-2006, 10:24 AM
HCF Member

Congrats man, we never had anything like that in my school but it is a good idea

Old 11-20-2006, 12:37 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

we had those polls when i was in high school and i was voted most athletic, a kid with his parents Navigator got best car.

Old 11-20-2006, 02:29 PM
HCF Member

congrts man !!!!!!!

Old 11-20-2006, 03:42 PM
HCF Member

man thas cool, the guy who won at my H.S. got all four of his tires popped and pretty good key job on the passenger side...

Old 11-20-2006, 04:32 PM
HCF Member

They didn't do that my senior year at school (maybe cause one of the Srs w/ a 350Z died in a really bad accident) but at my school, the best ride would boil down to a couple really rich kids that know zero about cars but since mommy and daddy pays the bills they have ridiculously fast cars. Congrats on the win though, looks like you beat out a couple good cars.

Old 11-20-2006, 04:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SoCaL.rider

man thas cool, the guy who won at my H.S. got all four of his tires popped and pretty good key job on the passenger side...
omg, dont tell him that! now hes going to be paranoid lol

congrats man! our school was to lame to do that

Old 11-20-2006, 07:56 PM
HCF Member

I rode a bike in high school! I dont even remember if we had a big enough parking area for the teachers! Pretty much everyone rode a bike or took the train and walked from the station... I had my beautiful mamachari grandmother bike with a basket AND it had a thick rubber band instead of a chain! It was 3 speed and I loved my bike!

However, I was voted biggest kid in school and I was an incredible lineman on my american football team. No one ever was able to get by me, I was a center.

Quick Reply: I Got Senior Class Ride!