The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
YES my cars been keyed
25.00%
no im luckey not been keyed yet
17.50%
doesnt mater id still be pissed...
57.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

I HATE HATERS.. STUPID KIDS! how about you?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default I HATE HATERS.. STUPID KIDS! how about you?

well today went outside to crack windows in my car and i noticed a 4-6inch long straight scratch on my hood... at first im pissed like some dumb @ss drug something over my car scratching it up.... o well no big deal short scratch coulda been just completly just clutse.....
THEN after work i go spray my tires with some tire shine.... and NOW i see some preaty LARGE circular scratches around my rear quarter... so NOW IM SUPER PISSED!!!!!!
i figure its some stupid kid cause the scratches are low... so either kid being COMPLETLY DISRESPECTFULL OR short DISRESPECTFUL JERK hating on my civic!!!!!!

and well i know EXACTLY where it happened!!!!!!! at friends apartment complex last friday HAD TO HAVE BEEN!!!!! cause at work thiers no one thier that is that disrespectful to key my car!
at least it doesnt look TO BAD... tho i will have to water sand them out. REALY SUCKS!!!!!
but i now know I WILL NEVER park my car at her complex again!!!!! her apartment is right next to the kids play ground and it is kinda aghetto area so thats where i asume it happened cause my car is either at work parking lot or at my house out in the country! no way it happened at my house.LOL and at work it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY cause thiers only 1 guy at work i have beef with and he doesnt have the ***** to do anything at all!

and thiers NO WAY THAT WAS A ACCIDENT!!!!! im just so pissed right now!!!!!!

this is my 2nd car to be keyed in my 11years of driving and it sucks just as bad every time BUT at least the first key was done by a stupid kid in school that got caught so at least i got paid for that damage.....
but NEVER THE LESS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!!!!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 05:41 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I HATE HATERS.. STUPID KIDS! how about you?

it looks like it says carl. but yes i know how you feel. i had just got my car painted and the 3 day i got it back someone keyed it at school. all over my hood and down the side of the car.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

Sorry to hear man. Hope you get it back to shine. I myself haven't been keyed yet... plenty of stupid accidents yes, but no keying... [8D]

Old 09-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Recognized HCF Member

na no name.... just swirls... here it is before i tried some waxing on it... and well the wax just isnt enough so ill have to sand them out and rebuff

Old 09-18-2007, 06:01 PM

ILL BE PISSED as hell. but i dont know if ur interested but pep boys sell scratch remover and it work great. my cousin had gotten red car key once and theys what we used to take the scraches off. and since ur car is black it should be easy to find. the scratch remove comes in many universal color too bad they didnt make one for my car. but it looks like a pen and on one side is the primer i think and on the other end is the actual paint.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:03 PM
HCF Member

oooh ouch. sorry to hear that man. its very annoying and sad to see that kids would actually be keying cars instead doing something useful

Old 09-18-2007, 06:04 PM
HCF Member

i just have key marks around my door lock where i missed the hole. lol. sorry to hear about the retards. i worry about my car all the time at my apartments.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well luckey the little bastards are to weak to realy scratch deep so i think they just got into the clear coat..... so i think some 1K grit sandpaper and some wax SHOULD hopefully take it out
still VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 06:08 PM
HCF Member

Id kill someone. Thats why when I park my car I park so far down in the parking lot where nobody parks. Girlfriend complains a lot about walking but im a gentleman and tell her I can drop her off and park my car but she says no she wants to walk with me so, exercise doesnt hurt. Anyway, sucks man, id be so frustrated. When I go to my girlfriends house she lives in townhouses where a bunch of little sh*ts run around with ***** and crap and put their hands all over my car, pisses me off also

Old 09-18-2007, 07:39 PM
HCF Member

Oh man i know how you feel, i have to take a pic of what they did to my door, havent been able to take it off, and i even tried the paint scratch remover from pep boys, and no luck.......and it happened while i was working. Why are people so scared tomeet us face to face and tell us how they feel? why do they have to be chickens about it and damage the poor car that had nothing to do with it?

Quick Reply: I HATE HATERS.. STUPID KIDS! how about you?