The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I HATE MY POS CAR!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 09:05 PM
HCF Member
Default I HATE MY POS CAR!

Okay thats it, I HATE my piece of $hit civic. Its overheating, again. Thermostat is new, its losing coolant.......gee I add coolant and no more overheating.......maybe its the rad cap? Most likely a ****INGG HEAD GASKET. Sure it has to happen when I have 0 time to install it. Anyone wanna buy a greddy turbo kit? I swear im so close to just selling everything and buying something and leaving it stock. Im so pissed. Its either that or I man up and put on a commetic head gasket.......ARGH!

Old 06-08-2006, 09:17 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I HATE MY POS CAR!

That's too bad man, I have faith in you lol. I'm sure you can overcome it, and when you do, will be that much happier when everything is done and running smoothly. Buying a new car and leaving it stock? hmm.. that's like having a burger without the patty.. sure it's gonna fill you up some.. but it's gonna be missing a little "beef" as they call it.. and it's never gonna taste quite as good as having a nice juicy patty in there . Sorry for the food references, I'm hungry and bored tonight.. I've got pink eye [:'(] (eww) and the worst headache of life so I'm pretty much bumming around tonight haha.

TiCkEr

Old 06-08-2006, 09:19 PM
HCF Member

You know you'd miss the boost. Everyone has problems when they turbo a n/a car. You just got to work out the bugs, wether it be a new head gasket or another thermostat.

Old 06-08-2006, 09:20 PM

just stick with it because if you sell it, you WILL regret it.

Old 06-08-2006, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

u just want mine?? im having a hell of a time with it too.... but im gonna end up hopefully getting snipers...and then building it.. taking my engine to my new house

Old 06-09-2006, 12:43 AM

if it was me, i would just fix it, i sold my last honda cause it had probs. and now i regret it!!!

Old 06-09-2006, 06:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

That is weak **** Pete. But don't sell your stuff. Champ it out at least until you get the 5-speed swap, you won't regret it.

What other problems have you been having? It seems like this is the straw that broke the camels back. What else is goin on? And what caused this issue?

Old 06-09-2006, 08:18 AM
HCF Member

is it leaking out anywhere? is the overflow bottle leaking? is it forcing fluid out of the overflow bottle? if so then its probably the cap. for $15, you might as well change it out and see if it helps. thats a lot easier than changing a head gasket.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:10 AM
HCF Member

Yea Pete... like Tony said. Dont sell your kit... ill come to your house and kick your *** if you do. ..... or at least attempt to kick your *** (petes a big fella incase you gugys didnt know)

Old 06-09-2006, 09:33 AM
HCF Member

damn man that sucks. sorry to hear about that...ive always liked your car. hope you get it all figured out.

Quick Reply: I HATE MY POS CAR!