The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

i HATE the police

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Default i HATE the police

this is pretty long, so bear with me...
my girlfriend and i were on our way to the olive garden last night, this police officer past me as soon as i got on the free way but slowed down, and i was driving the speed limit like everyone else (tou know how the police hold up traffic) so he ends up slowing down, getting behind me and flashing the lights so i pull over on the shoulder of the freeway.

he walks up to the car and asked for liscence, registraion, and insurence so i give him my liscence and insurence, then he walked back to his car to run my name. he walks back to my car slowly, looking at every little detail. he say's "i pulled you over because of your tint and your exhaust." i said nothing, then he asked, "what do you have under the hood?" i replied, "headers, intake, and intake manifold." his face was priceless, he looked like i just told him a bio chemistry equation, he new nothing about cars. then he asked me, "is that stuff legal?" i said of course.

then he tells me to take the next freeway exit, so i did and pulled into a gas station. of course he calls for back up. so then he asked if i had anything saying it was carb legal and i said i didnt. so he says "ok, pop your trunk, oh uh, i mean your hood" and he says "that thing (pointing at my intake) has something on it, so i say " the headers and the intake manifold come with a carb sticke, but they get so hot the stickers will melt." he sighs, i close my hood, and then he asks "what about your exhaust?" i i replied, getting back in the car "that is 50 state street legal too" he sighs louder this time, and by now my girlfriend is falling out laughing because he cannot find anything to site me on.

he goes back to his car to get my ticket and comes back, and now my girlfriend is calling my homeboy to tell him how funny the whole situation is. he finally writes me up for window tint, and because my corner bulbs were blue.

what a waste of time for him and myself. all they do is harass tuners for no apperent reason, and in this case, with no knowledge of cars. it gets on my nerves, but i guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Old 04-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Default RE: i HATE the police

yeh cops are pretty funning when it comes to us. lol i swear some people have to much authority that they dont know how to use it properly.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:01 PM

amen to that brother.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:07 PM

Yeah, like they have nothing better to do. Pull some people over for running red lights, ya know, somthing that is actually dangerous. I've been pulled over for no front license plate before. He asked about the car and I said it was stock. He must have thought a stock Civic whistles everytime I shift lol.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:11 PM

that is funny as hell. i told my girl if i had a turbo and he saw it, he'd ask me if it was legal.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:26 PM

i used to go through the same **** when i skated everywhere, cops just have too much time on their hands, especially come quota time

Old 04-22-2005, 06:45 PM

cry about it, LOL, I got three tickets in the past two weeks: one for speeding, one for reckless op (donuts), and a parking violation

Old 04-22-2005, 06:48 PM

You should have asked him if he was ever ticketed for being a ****king ***hole.

Old 04-22-2005, 09:37 PM

LOL, I got pulled over for going to fast on an offramp. He asked me what the hurry was. I told him I wasnt going to fast, after all, my car was built to go fast around corners. Besides, what is the spped limit on the off ramp. He had the same "caought in the headlights look" while he called a tow truck. The tow truck arrived and he promptly let me go yelling slow down next time.

Old 04-22-2005, 10:35 PM

another dumb cop

Quick Reply: i HATE the police