The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I love the Junkyard!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 02:39 PM
HCF Member
Default I love the Junkyard!

Today was half of day at pick-n-pull.....but i went ot pick a part first cause its always less crouded and they usually have better cars....all i found was an injector resister box and they wanted 16 for it so i said...no thats ok and headed to hte half of special at pick-n-pull...

Couldn't find any PG7 ecus.....but they had about 3 88-89 integras lined up...so i got a distributor and a fuel rail with injectors and all the wiring and the injector resister box for 64 BUX!...what a deal...the lady was saying that it was good i came today cause she sold some guy the same thing last weekend and it was like 192 dollars for the same thing...so im pretty stoked

only thing that sucked was waiting in line for an hour.....but...definitly worth it.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:42 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I love the Junkyard!

Bahhh I hate not having Pick N Pulls Here. All we have is junkyards with **** insurance minded owners. You're lucky I'd give an arm for a good pick and pull

Old 11-04-2007, 02:44 PM
HCF Member

lol...we have 2....one on each end of town.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:54 PM
HCF Member

Man we have a scrap yard here, and one side is called UPick and you go out and get the part yourself, and the other side thy go get it for you, problem is that the UPick part only has cars from the 80's, and the rest are just **** box's, all the good stuff is on the other side of the fence and they charge you an arm and a leg for the parts[:'(]

Old 11-04-2007, 02:57 PM
HCF Member

**** lucky for you guys the only pick n pull wrecking yard here is right next to where the garbage trucks dump the trash in the land fill it smells so bad!

Old 11-04-2007, 09:09 PM
HCF Member

My friends steal stuff from Pick A Part all the time. I feel bad doing it though and still have yet to find something worth buying.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:18 PM
HCF Member

well..if it fits in your pocket....ITS FREE!

Old 11-04-2007, 10:48 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Hailchristian

I'm talking like fenders and stuff. Things that won't fit in your pocket.

Haha, that reminds me of the Simpson's episode when Homer has a toothpick at the grocery store because "Anything on a toothpick is a free sample".

Old 11-05-2007, 12:21 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: WhiteRabbit1021

ORIGINAL: Hailchristian

I'm talking like fenders and stuff. Things that won't fit in your pocket.

Haha, that reminds me of the Simpson's episode when Homer has a toothpick at the grocery store because "Anything on a toothpick is a free sample".
wtf how big is your wrecking yard man!? my wrecking yard has like a 100 foot high fence with barbwire around it lol

Old 11-05-2007, 09:21 AM
HCF Member

isnt one ofthe junk yard on the side of the 99 freeway ???? i allways pass by it on the freeway but i have never stopped to scope it out

Quick Reply: I love the Junkyard!