The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I need some major advice.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 05:52 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I need some major advice.

What does "making muffins" mean? I'm not up on the latest detention ligo. I haven't been in detention since grammer school.

Old 01-29-2006, 05:57 PM
HCF Member

I say if there is grass on the feild play ball

Old 01-29-2006, 05:59 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sacicons
the laws vary from state to state.ive heard it all the ways you guys have mentioned, so before anyone assumes anything is true, research it for your state. oh, and if a neighboring state has more lax laws, dont run to the border and do it. transporting a minor across state lines is illegal too.[&:]
Is the transporting a minor across state lines a federal law? Cause thats the only way you could be prosecuted for it i think.

Old 01-29-2006, 06:52 PM
HCF Member

thats me yes i know its a girls name make fun of me for it later)
Naw playa, that's my cousin's name and he rocks it pretty hard. Good luck with all this. I'm pretty much baffled as to what you should do.

Old 01-29-2006, 07:13 PM

I still stick with what I said before, And ALSO, being married at 17 will suck. Honestly. Especially living at your parents house. I know it might sound exciting to be with your gf..but you will have like no freedom. Since you are still a minor, Im sure your parents will be nagging at you about stuff, then your girl will be. And living with someone is totally different than being with them everyday. My bf and I have been together about 2 years, and have both agreed to finish college before we live together. I see him just about everyday, and honestly, sometimes I just need a little break. Its harder to go out with friends, and do things just for yourself.

How long have you and Ashley been together? And Im not trying to tell you that this is not real love or anything, but I thought I loved my first few bfs in highschool. Ive been with mine now since I was a jr. And I can tell you, I never truly loved any of them until him.

And All the statuatory rape laws change in each state.

Old 01-29-2006, 10:37 PM
HCF Member

I was thinking the same with my ex at your age. I am VERY happy I didnt do anything crazy like that. Trust me. Marriage sounds great and all but you will find yourself in a very deep financial hole! They say that money cant buy happiness but its a fact that being broke WILL kill a relationship. How can you be happy if you are up to your eye ***** in debt?

Old 01-30-2006, 12:15 AM
HCF Member

We have been together for about 3 years now.

Old 01-30-2006, 06:17 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

its like 16 is the legal age to have sex. if 15 year olds have sex then its illegal. if a 16 year old has sex witha 15 year old its technically statutory rape...even if it is concensual. then 18 is the next line where if one person is 18 and the other is younger than 18 then its again statutory rape. so since my girlfriend is about half a year younger than i am..if we had sex between when i turned sixteen and when she turned sixteen it would be statutory rape. the same case happens in the five months between when i turn 18 and she turns 18.
That is true, EXCEPT when you have permission from the girls parents. When I first turned 18, I was dating a 16 year old and had been for about a year. It was my senior year, and she was a freshman, I didnt turn 18 until 2 weeks before graduating. But, when she turned 16, we sat down with her parents and told them that we had been sexually active, and asked for their "official consent" to continue to be active. They gave it to us, after a lot of lecturing.

Try having that conversation with your girlfriend's dad, who is 6'0 200+, and a truck driver [sm=helpout.gif]

Old 01-30-2006, 07:00 AM

It won't kill you to wait a couple of years then if you both still feel the same way go for it. But always keep at least two states away from your mother-in-law, that goes for ANYBODY!

Old 01-30-2006, 01:17 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

oh yeah. and sex means intercourse. so a 17 year old chick could blow a 21 year old dude and it wouldnt be statutory rape.
I beleive this is known as the "Bill Clinton" clause.

All Joking aside......don't get married....EVER!

Quick Reply: I need some major advice.