The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I'd like to thank...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default I'd like to thank...

<emo_mode>
Allright guys and gals of HCF...i'd like to thank the crew (yall know who you are) for being there for me when I needed support the most, for accepting my sorry *** the way I am, for listening to me whining, cussing, compaining, making stupid remarks, being an *** at times, and all the other good stuff I tend to spill out on innocent bystanders. Those of you who know what I've been going through in the past year or so, I seriously would have ended up in a mental facility if it wasn't for yall. You are my family...may be the only real family (aside parents) I have. I would like to emphasize REAL in that sentense. We all know fair and well that the internet is not real life, but hell, I'm sure that those of you who supported me here would gladly open up their doors or help out if I was to ask. You people provided me with your belief in me and your support, which I otherwise would not have had. I'm a better person because of the people of HCF (again, you know who you are) and I'm slowly, but surely overcoming whatever **** life throws at me. I love you all (not in a gay way for once) and I want you to know that you can rely on me just like I rely on you.
</emo_mode>

Old 08-03-2007, 05:19 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I'd like to thank...

.... you dying or something?

Old 08-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Cat Fuсker

I ran out of beer....tragic enough

Old 08-03-2007, 05:22 PM

^ dude tht was so touching... and althought im a newbie compare to the rest of yall i too consider HCF as my 2nd family. its like the family i never had.

but really Roto tht was really deep and touching

Old 08-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Stinky Administrator

great words gene i wish you only the best of luck and i'm glad to have talked to you on the forum and the chatroom

Old 08-03-2007, 05:26 PM
HCF Member

I've enjoyed Roto's shennanigans... definitely some good arguements on the forum have had Roto involved!

Old 08-03-2007, 05:28 PM

why do u guys sound like were at an funeral or something am i missing something

Old 08-03-2007, 05:33 PM
HCF Member

i knew you had a heart Gene naw for real though, hope things get better man

p.s. ricer

Old 08-03-2007, 05:36 PM
HCF Member

The best part of this "family" is that we all choose to talk to each other. Unlike a real family that is forced to talk. LOL

HCF FTW!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 05:38 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

<emo_mode>
Allright guys and gals of HCF...i'd like to thank the crew (yall know who you are) for being there for me when I needed support the most, for accepting my sorry *** the way I am, for listening to me whining, cussing, compaining, making stupid remarks, being an *** at times, and all the other good stuff I tend to spill out on innocent bystanders. Those of you who know what I've been going through in the past year or so, I seriously would have ended up in a mental facility if it wasn't for yall. You are my family...may be the only real family (aside parents) I have. I would like to emphasize REAL in that sentense. We all know fair and well that the internet is not real life, but hell, I'm sure that those of you who supported me here would gladly open up their doors or help out if I was to ask. You people provided me with your belief in me and your support, which I otherwise would not have had. I'm a better person because of the people of HCF (again, you know who you are) and I'm slowly, but surely overcoming whatever **** life throws at me. I love you all (not in a gay way for once) and I want you to know that you can rely on me just like I rely on you.
</emo_mode>
Jesus stfu you emo ***

Quick Reply: I'd like to thank...