The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I'm freakin' excited! (now with pics! page 2)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: I'm freakin' excited!

Name:  YAYBIKE2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  28.7 KB
Name:  YAYBIKE.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  35.0 KB

wow... my razr actually takes half-decent pics lol

Old 08-19-2007, 11:28 AM
HCF Member

so did you buy it?

Old 08-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Super Cereal Admin

not yet (technically)... we're meeting up tomorrow for me to pay him and for the title to be transferred... it'll probably be tuesday before I can get more pics (since I don't really have a working digital camera and tuesdays the first day I can borrow one from a friend). But for all intents and purposes, the bike's pretty much mine lol

Old 08-19-2007, 11:57 AM
HCF Member

< even more jealous

Old 08-19-2007, 12:18 PM
HCF Member

How much did you pay for it. Looks pretty good. D&D is a pretty good brand pipe.
Just be carefull on that thing man. Those things are very dangerous. You are going to want to speed too. Dont!!!
I'm 22 and got my first real street bike last year. Well cruiser really. 2006 Yamaha Vstar.
My brother just got hisfirst bike 2 weeks ago.Its a gsxr 600. He let me take it for a ride and the first thing I wanted to do was to see what "it" can do. Anddamn it does a lot more than my bike.
Here is his bike. The D&D pipe makes it sound much meaner than a 600

Old 08-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Super Cereal Admin

^ nice gixxer...He's sellingthe CBRto me for$4000 and he threw in his old Shoei helmet. This is my first bike, so I can pretty much promise I'm going to be too much of a ***** to speed lol... and he startedit up when I was there... the thing sounds so much more aggressive than it should lol

Old 08-19-2007, 12:29 PM

Nice looking bike man. Take it easy and be careful, oh, and have a lot of fun.

Old 08-19-2007, 12:35 PM
HCF Member

$4000 is a good price.
Does he have frame sliders on it? If not that should be your first investment.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-...spagenameZWDVW

The day I rode my brothers I steped on some oil in a parking spot and laid it down. If it wasn't for the frame sliders I would have damaged his plastic. He still dont know I dropped it.

Old 08-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Super Cereal Admin

I don't think he does... I didnt' really check (I was too busy drooling lol)... I'm either getting frame sliders or a Freestyle Ingenuity case guard (http://www.freestyleingenuity.com/si...=view&id=8)... I was watching an episode of super bikes on speed... they went to the Freestyle Ingenuity warehouse thing... they had a guard on some bike (it was like an R6 or something... I forget).. the guy just walks up to it and kicks it over... it bounced and skidded like 3 feet... he picked the bike back up and it was completely untouched lol

Old 08-19-2007, 01:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

I don't think he does... I didnt' really check (I was too busy drooling lol)... I'm either getting frame sliders or a Freestyle Ingenuity case guard (http://www.freestyleingenuity.com/si...=view&id=8)... I was watching an episode of super bikes on speed... they went to the Freestyle Ingenuity warehouse thing... they had a guard on some bike (it was like an R6 or something... I forget).. the guy just walks up to it and kicks it over... it bounced and skidded like 3 feet... he picked the bike back up and it was completely untouched lol
Haha I saw that episode...congrats on the bike, i'm still trying to work my parents over to letting me get one. My dad's an avid bike rider, so he doesn't take much convincing, but my mom on the other hand...

Quick Reply: I'm freakin' excited! (now with pics! page 2)