The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 05:32 AM
Administrator
Default I'M GETTING MARRIED!!

hey guys, thought i'd tell those of you who dont know that i will be getting married on sat. sept. 22nd. its been a long planning process and lately i have been pretty stressed. yeah i know im young, but we have been together for 5 years already. wish me luck!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:35 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: I'M GETTING MARRIED!!

WOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!! Good luck man, all will go smoothly. Enjoy the **** out of your special day because all that planning will culminate in the form of the FASTEST day ever!

Which is a good thing for you, so that you can FINALLY get laid! UMF UMF!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Administrator

ba hahaha i hate you!

but thanks bro!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:39 AM
HCF Member

Only a little luck, bud! The rest is SKILL! Marriage is a living , breathing entity that needs lots of attention and nurturing. The work only begins on your wedding day and IT NEVER STOPS. Keep it real and it will last as long as you want it to. I got married at 19, moved 3000 miles away 4 days later, with no job or place to stay and it's now 31 years! Some times it SUCKED so bad but you hang in there and it always seems to work out if you want it to.

Enjoy the day! Have peeps take lots of pictures cause even if you remain stone sober ( which we know is BS ) you wont remember DICK!

All the best to Tina ! ( and you too)

SMOKEM

Old 09-19-2007, 05:49 AM
HCF Member

Congratulations man, marrige is def a big process that i will be entering on March 15 2008. I just took part one of my 16 hour weeding class this weekend.

Best of luck to you and your new life with your wife. Hope you still have time to post on here

Old 09-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Cat Fuсker

Just remember, if she says that she has a headache that night - don't run into the chat asking why that happened

j/p

Getting married is like joining a club...you'll see how every friggin thing will change even though you've already been together for a long time. And for the love for Roto, NO PINK CURTAINS in your garage when you get it

Old 09-19-2007, 06:06 AM
HCF Member

Woooo! Getting married is a great step, I cant wait to get married and settle down. Im getting engaged soon....(shhh its a secret)

Old 09-19-2007, 06:12 AM
Administrator

haha thanks for the responses guys, i will still be on here just as much, and us 2 married couples can finally get chinese gene!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:49 AM
HCF Member

Congrats man!

Old 09-19-2007, 08:43 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: My04Civic

haha thanks for the responses guys, i will still be on here just as much, and us 2 married couples can finally get chinese gene!
hahaha, yea right man. By the time you realize youre in a married relationship now, things wont always be just you now-a-days, trust me . Remember you got to do stuff around the house for the wife, and get brownie points

Quick Reply: I'M GETTING MARRIED!!