The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I'm REALLY upset with my parents.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:36 PM
HCF Member
Default I'm REALLY upset with my parents.

Okay, my Civic's been stored at my gramma's place for a while now (I get it when my uncle signs it over when i get my license when i get some grades up).
That's been my motivation in school, basically.

Well, recently my Gramma had an electrical fire in her barn, and her barn is where my car has stayed. It burned up (so i though).

So, with no car= no motivation in school. I fvcked my finals cause there was no point in getting a grade up if there's no reward.

But, and here's the kicker, my car never burned. My dad lied to me, and even my Grampa is pretty pissed at him. My uncle spilled the beans about it.

SO due to this little motherfvcking joke i failed the last class i can fail before i have to start taking years over again. Because i just had no motivation.

Har-de-fvcking-har.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:43 PM

I think the best advice I can give you and probably the moral of the story is to be optimistic and try to find other sources of motivation, because things can get better (as they did for you).

Another lesson... parents lie about many things

Old 12-26-2008, 09:50 PM
HCF Member

Oh dude btw your bunny didn't run away to the zoo. It died.

Sorry dude that sucks but schools important so you should try no matter what because you'll need it the rest of your life.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:10 PM
HCF Member

So, with no car= no motivation in school. I fvcked my finals cause there was no point in getting a grade up if there's no reward.
Seriously?.... that was your only motivation in school?...... well we all know where you're headed then.

Oh btw I'd like an Quarter Pounder with cheese and a medium coke with no ice.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:13 PM
HCF Member

Oh, stein, you're killin' me.
No, stop,
my ribs hurt.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:28 AM
HCF Member

It sucks that they lied to you...but you should have more motivation then just getting a car. Because of this is the case you should maybe tlk to someone and try to figure out WHY you are like that.

Besides which, if you ever want to do work to your civic (or whatever car you drive) a well paying job from doing well in school will assists.

Old 12-27-2008, 10:55 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by xsteinbachx
Seriously?.... that was your only motivation in school?...... well we all know where you're headed then.

Oh btw I'd like a ?Double Quarter Pounder with cheese and a medium coke with no ice.
Fixed

+1.

I'm not trying to flame or anything, but come on. Do you look forward to making 8$/hr for the rest of your life?

Old 12-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Angry Admin

quick question wtf exactly is a double quarter pounder wouldnt that make a half pounder... ****ing mcdonalds...

ok and seriously gettign a car given to you was your only motivation in school... you had no thoughts for the future other than YAY I CAN HAZ CIVIC... sure civics are nice and all but dont you have a dream car, like me for instance i have a civic its alright i like it im in the beginnings of boosting it but its not wat i see myself driving in 10 yrs. do you get where im going with this. you should have looked to the far future not just the near as motivation for what would come.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:20 AM
HCF Member

A double quarter pounder is basically a quarter pounder, with 1 more burger and 1 more slic of cheese. mmmmmmm

Old 12-27-2008, 11:42 AM
HCF Member

Yeah, you're all right. But, i've ALWAYS had problems with motivation.
Like, i'd find something that made me happy and it'd motivate me for, let's say, a couple days. But then this shiny piece of machinery dangles in front of me, and it fueled my fire for a few months.
It was important to me and that's why i'm a little upset.

And enough with the McDonalds jokes... I work at KFC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'm REALLY upset with my parents.