The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Joke of the day

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 06:26 PM
HCF Member
Default Joke of the day

So.....I got a call today.
The guy who I had traded my Lexus SC300 / Toyota Soarer with for the CIVIC HB was on the next line.
Keep in mind we made the trade about 2 months ago.
He blurts out...."This engine has a knock!" You gave me a heap of problems. The suspension is bad and the stabilizer bar is broken. The shocks aren't any good."
I was like, "Dude, you had my car....i mean, that car for 2 months and you are just deciding to tell me this. You have got to be out of you blood clat mind."
Alot could have happened in two months.
He told me that he hasn't been able to drive the car from he got it and he just was testing it out the other day and that the car was pissing oil all over his carport and when he got the car it didn't have any oil in it. Whereas, before I gave him the car my brother and I had everything serviced. Put in new oil and plugs, changed the valve pan gasket and transmission pan gasket and on top of that gave him a full tank of Gas and a friggin new battery. I am a person who believes that what goes around comes around and I don't like swindling people because it can come back and kick you in your ***. Whenever I sell or trade a car I make sure that everything is in order and I tell the person exactly the history of the car while it was in my possession.
He gave me the Hatchback which I still have yet to license and insure. I had to practically, run him down for days after I got the HB to find out what was wrong with the window because it had fallen out of the track. Come to find out the clips were broken and the car was hit on the driver door which was causing it. So I now have to find a door if I want to be able to roll down the window. I have to rewire the car because whoever did the engine swap just threw things in and didn't organize it. It looks as if a fire will break out under the dash. The hydraulic lifts for the back glass fell off a few days after I had it in my possession. I opened the trunk and the friggin lifts fell off. I was like WTF!!! And on top of that, Oil is leaking from everywhere. If it wasn't for hondacivicforum.com I would have been pulling out what hair I have left, trying to figure out this car.
I have already pumped $753 exact into it so far and I still have an estimated $1000 to put in to it to get it right. I told him how the engine had a tilt and how I have to change all of the sensors and what not.
It came off as if he was insisting that I give him his car back.
Before we signed the Bill of Sales I told him that the Lexus was an expensive car to maintain and that is why I was getting rid of it.
He was like, that's no problem, he could handle it.
I know the gamble that is involved with trading cars and that's why I didn't complain when I found the multiple problems with the Civic HB. But he on the other hand seems very upset. I had to laugh, because it was so funny.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:00 PM
HCF Member

aaand thats why im sceptical of other people...cuz "some" people just plain suck

Old 06-20-2009, 07:02 PM
HCF Member

lol funny story..

I remember when i traded my civic.... disaster lol i regretted it big time

PS> IslandTuner, Check out the dam chop shop i can see your have photoshop skillz so go help some people out!

Old 06-22-2009, 02:48 PM
HCF Member

Yo NIKE H34D imma check it out.
I saw some peeps need sigs but I am just so busy.
I'll see what i can do