The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Last week was a bitch!!......UPDATE>>>>

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Default Last week was a bitch!!......UPDATE>>>>

aight so check this **** out. last week school started so i had to get ready to start the transition of going back to school full-tim im taking 18 hours. and then on the same day that school started. my mom, as most of you already know, was in a car accident. so we had to try to use two cars to get 5 ppl in five different places. it washarsh. in the light of that. if anyone has noticed. i have been scarce this weekend, i have so troubled. on wed night, my gf tells me that she and her mom are going on a 5 day trip. she bought a ticket three weeks ago and is flying out tomorrow. thrusday morning. she is going on a trip to see her EX-BOYFRIEND graduate from a naval academy. and she will be back on mon morn in time for school. i was like uhhhhhmmmmmm..... wait aminute you're ****ting me right. she says no. so i said is there any way i can stop you? she said plainly, no. i said will you call me? she said, when i have time. i said tell me the details. so she trells emshe has been corresponding with him for months. and she lets e read one of them. so i did. not too condemming but a lil over the edge for me. and she sayd she will not let me read anymore of them. i asked wy and she says that she willnot b/c they are her personal busines. so i ask her why she let me read the one and she said to prove to you we have been talking to each other for the last couple of months. i have been clueless. like a ****ing moron. so she tells me she has the tickets and i ask to see them, and indeed she has had them for over a month now. i ask why she did not tell me ahead of time. and she says b/c i knew you would react this way. i said so i guess waiting to tell me the night b4 u leave was a better idea? and she said not very smart onmy part i guess i said. no not really. and se says well im sorry. i said well sorry doesn't realy cut it right now. and i asked her if she was going to call me at all. and again she repeated again when i have time. i will. lemme give you a estimate on how much the ticket costed. we live in oak ridge,tn she drove to nashville, tn and caught a plane to chicago's ohare airport. where she then already had reservations for a rental car where she then drove to her hilton hotel where she stayed at for 4 days and five nights. so lets see. hilton outside of hicago, about 100/nt? round trip tcket $500 maybe. and then the rental car for 50 bucks a day so lets see what we have a grandtotal of almost $1200

GUESS WHAT
anyone wanna guess when she called me.
oh i called her. once when i got up in the mrning. and once when i thought she would be ready for bed. no answer, not once, either time.
she called me once when she got off of the plane to let me know she got there safely and then she turned her phone off, and i did not hear from her agian until

GUESS WHEN
anyone, anyone?
as she was walking into her class this morning. she called me and told me she wanted to meet me for lunch. and then she told me that class was aboutt o start so she had to go.
so we meeet at parkside tavern for lunch.
she told me how her trip went.
how pretty the blanket of snow was
. how bad the weather was.
how much fun she had with SHJOHHHNNN(JOhn(thats how she said it.)) so i let her spill andabout how much fun she had
how she got way too hot in the hottub,
how the inside swimming pool felt good.
so i saidummmmhhhh....ok
i asked her one thing
why didn't you callme?
ishe said, i didn't have time, plus i idnt think about it. so i said you mean you didnt have time to call me inthe morning like you do every morning when you're brushing your teeth to let me know you're awake. and i then said also befroe you go to bed, while you're brushing your teeth. like you have every morning and night for the past 8 mo. how can you forget a daily routine. i dunnno i just did. i said also why dd you not callme when you got off of the plane b4 this morning. she said i wass rushing to get to school. i sadi you drove three and a half hours you cannot tellme you didnt think about calling me. i just forgot ok, i just forgot.
i immediately asked for the check. we were barely halfway through our meal. i asked for check i payed for it. stupidly.
and then i sadi while i was writing the tip amont and signing it. i dropped the pen and said amy. im sorry. i don't think i will ever be able to overcome this. i think it would be better for us if we split up for a while. she started to cry, dontcha just hate it when you get a sob sory. i sadi ther's nothing i can do. she said yes u can you can fogive me. i asked her why and she said b/c you love me. i said how can i love someone after they go away for 5 days with her ex bf and not. call me once. she said what if i had called you.
i said. i guess you'll never be able to know will you. and i started to get up. and she started sreaming. and crying loudly, i mean loudly. i was like wtf. so i sat back down once more. and asked her what she wanted to do. and then i told her bout my gf of two years, and asked her how would she feel if i told her that i bought a chalet in gatlinburg and i was going up there for 6 days and would be back sometime next week. she said i would be very upset. i said there you go . how do you think i feel. i said i trusted you. now i dont know if i will be ble to trust anyone for a while. she said for what its worth im sorry. i said i believe you. she said will you fogive me. i said. after a while. and got up again. by nnow i look around and everyone even the mamagers and waiter and customer.s are looking at us. i sadi wht do ya'll want and tey started eating and doing their thing again.

she asked me to just finish one last meal with her. i asked her why and she said please. so i said ok,and i did. we finished our meal. talked about this and that what she did, and then she wanted to know how my wekend was. i said r u ****tin me. she said no, really how was your weekedn. i said well lets pot it like this. the girl, who i thought i loved, flew off to see her ex boyfriend, and did not call me once except for when she got there and when she got back. so here i am five hundred or more miles away. wiondering if my girl is ok. what has happened to her. was sh muggged on her way out did her plane make it. i check the news headlinge making sure no planes went down. none did. apparetnly.
then she said im sorry this had to happen this way. i said it didn't have to happen. so we are leaving the restaurant, and she asks me to follow her to her house, so i can get some of my things since i told her i didnt want to see her again. so i get there. and i sit on the couch as she sifts through her room and house trying to find my things. im sitting on the couch, wonderin whta is taking her so long. and i go into her room to find her laying on her bed. yes you guess it. naked. i said no, she said whym i said b,c i don't trust you i know whata some women have done to my frends to keep them in their lives and she said, no its nothing lke that i said. no, she said please, and then she walks over to me. and she starts kissing me. i siad oh my god. what am i doing. so a hour later i gather the rest of my tings and leave. wondering while i am wlaking out the door.
wondering, WHY IN THE HELL, DID I JUST DO THAT!! i got in my car and started my car. and she looking at me in the eindoe and blws me a kiss. i blew one back and drove away. she called on my way home. i asked her why we did that. she said i dunno. i was just......... i said ok. i get it. and then she asked if i would ever call her, or if we would ever go out, and i said, i'll call you, i'll go out with you as friends just like to clubs sumthin like that. thats it. thats all. only this and nothing more. she said why not dates. i sadi b/c then i will get sucked back into a relationship with someone who cheated on me. she said but i didnt **** him. i siad it doesn't matter. you went away with him. especially on a weekend when he ws able to go awa

Old 01-23-2006, 02:38 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Last week was a bitch!!

Well. THAT was a mouth full. Ditch her for good and dont turn back. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Old 01-23-2006, 02:39 PM
HCF Member

dam that is alot of reading, i dunno if you made the right decision..it all depends on everything in the past and how much you guys trust eachother..but dam i no about the drama thing, i had a g/f for almost 3 years and broke up with her about a month ago, mabey the first couple days it sucks, but i loving it now..so many chicks to go after in school and no girlfriend boyfriend bull**** drama..

Old 01-23-2006, 02:50 PM

Good idea breaking up. Bad idea doing it in a resturaunt. (Girls tend to cause scenes) Good idea getting your stuff immediately (if it was stuff you needed, otherwise I woulda just let her keep it). BAD BAD idea having sex again. No matter what anyone says, you can NEVER have casual sex with someone you have had feelings for. When me and my bf broke up for a while, once we became friends again, we were just going to 'casually hook up' and just be friends. That didnt happen. Dont get me wrong, Im happy were back together, but at the time, its not what either of us wanted.

The girl (and Im sorry to say it about someone you loved) seems shady as hell. No respectable girl would plan a trip to see her ex, without telling her bf anything about it. And especially not calling or answering your calls all weekend. To be completely honest, if my bf did that to me, I would have left him a message telling him his **** is on my porch. Come get it, but dont think about knocking on the door or calling me, cause its over.

I hope you find someone who can make you happy, and you can trust. You deserve better than that girl.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:02 PM

I still just don't understand what possessed her to do that. i don't know what pissed me off the most the fact that she didn't call me, or tell me . or that she went in the first place. i mean i didnt think about it at the time b/c the sex is great it always was. and still was today. i still just don't understand. i hop i don't give in to her again. b/c i know i will talk to her. i knwo i will. i'm just that kind of a person i try to keep friendships with my ex's i try to end on a good note but how could i do this today. oh and i hadn't really planned on breaking up on her untoil she started talking about the pool and hottub. and then i decided if she would get that close with someone 500 miles away i bet she would be brave enough to do it. 5 miles away. so i didnt want to take the chance. but im still unsure about my decision. like i said i am going to try to keep it in my pants when i see her if i see her again. oh and she asked me about the ring. i bought her a $300 ring for christmas. should i let her keep it or should i takr it back she offered it back. and i said i don't know yet. so i thknk now she thinks i might come back. so i dunno what to do.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:11 PM

I actually think the ring thing is on her. If she wants to give it back she will. Dont demand it back. My friend just broke up with her bf, and he bought her a necklace for xmas. I told her, if shes not gonna wear it, give it back. But honestly, and I told my boyfriend this, if he broke up with me right now, Im keeping my bracelet from Tiffanys. Ill still wear it, and its not like hes gonna do anything with it. He said he'd want me to keep it anyway.

But anyway, if she gives it back, she does. Theres not much you can do with it. If not then atleast she will have something nice to remember the relationship by. And if youre gonna hang out with her, try to just do platonic things. Dont do things you guys did as a couple, because then it will seem like you are again. Good luck!

Old 01-23-2006, 03:32 PM
HCF Member

Screw that girl. There is all kinds if good looking east Tennessee women

Old 01-23-2006, 04:22 PM
HCF Member

ditch her!! Just stop calling and communitcating with her, don't tell her anything. That would get her pretty good. When she asks why just say " You know why" and dont say anything else. I did this to a girl I went out with a couple yrs ago and it drove her nuts!

Old 01-23-2006, 04:41 PM

Dayumn, thats a lot of crap to have happen to you in 7 days. Sorry about the girl. But in the long run, you made the right decision. Even if she didnt hook up with her ex, pulling a stunt like that really makes you think about the things she isnt telling you. Youre young, and there are plenty of other fish in the sea. (I sound so deep for a 17 year old kid, who knows nothing about life)

Old 01-23-2006, 05:55 PM
HCF Member

did I ever tell you guys how relationships work?

you either get married to the person you're dating, or you break up.

look like you broke up. get over it and move on.

Quick Reply: Last week was a bitch!!......UPDATE>>>>