The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

License PLate information recovery, anyone able??

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default License PLate information recovery, anyone able??

Hey,

I had an "incident" with another driver yesterday, who attempted to run me off the road. I have his plate number, my girlfriend called the cops but they can't do anything about it. I don't have time right now to type out the whole story, but will update this thread later.

What I need from you, is to know if anyone have the ability to take a plate number, and get an address/phone number? I konw there are programs/web sites out there that do it, but they charge money and I dont feel like messing with all that. I will if it comes to that point, but for now I'm hoping one of you guys might be able to handle the request.

If you want to stay anonymous, just PM me.

Thanks in advance guys...

-40-

Old 12-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Default RE: License PLate information recovery, anyone able??

Forty, why don't you post the plate number and info up here now so people can use it to try to get your needed info, then contact you if they're successful.

Old 12-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

good idea...

Michigan License Plate number AAC1244

Heres the story...

I was driving in the fastlane, about a mile or so away from taking my exit to go home when this guy came off an On Ramp, across three lanes of traffic, and into my lane. He did this, because there was someone in front of him on the On Ramp, and someone in the middle lane, therefore my lane was his best bet for not getting hit as I was a little ways back. What he didnt account for, was that I was traveling at least 30mph faster than the guy in the middle lane. Anyway I had to lock up my brakes from 80mph, which I'm sure you can imagine, I was not happy about. So, once he got back into the other lane, I pulled up next to him and gave him the 1 finger wave.

This is where it gets ugly.

He checked his mirrors to see if anyone was behind him, looked right at me and jerked the wheel towards me in an attempt to take me into a concrete barrier. Get this, he had two young females in the car with him, and he didnt even hesitate to put their lives in danger. I locked up the brakes again, he took an exit ramp and was gone. Lori called the police, and they said "well, you can come file a report if you want, but we can't do anything about it cause we didnt see it happen..." If I didnt love my car so much, I would have maintained speed, and pit manuevered his *** head first into the barrier...which is really what I wish I would have done....

I will find him, and I will have a man to man discussion with him. I will not use this information to vandalize, or in any other way torment the individual, thats not me. I just want to go to his house, and have a nice long talk.

Old 12-12-2005, 02:25 PM
HCF Member

What an ***. I would do the same.

Old 12-12-2005, 03:09 PM

Just borrow all of his lug nuts for a while, and then when he pulls out of his driveway, you can return them to him while you have the discussion.

Old 12-12-2005, 03:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

good idea...

Michigan License Plate number AAC1244

Heres the story...

I was driving in the fastlane, about a mile or so away from taking my exit to go home when this guy came off an On Ramp, across three lanes of traffic, and into my lane. He did this, because there was someone in front of him on the On Ramp, and someone in the middle lane, therefore my lane was his best bet for not getting hit as I was a little ways back. What he didnt account for, was that I was traveling at least 30mph faster than the guy in the middle lane. Anyway I had to lock up my brakes from 80mph, which I'm sure you can imagine, I was not happy about. So, once he got back into the other lane, I pulled up next to him and gave him the 1 finger wave.

This is where it gets ugly.

He checked his mirrors to see if anyone was behind him, looked right at me and jerked the wheel towards me in an attempt to take me into a concrete barrier. Get this, he had two young females in the car with him, and he didnt even hesitate to put their lives in danger. I locked up the brakes again, he took an exit ramp and was gone. Lori called the police, and they said "well, you can come file a report if you want, but we can't do anything about it cause we didnt see it happen..." If I didnt love my car so much, I would have maintained speed, and pit manuevered his *** head first into the barrier...which is really what I wish I would have done....

I will find him, and I will have a man to man discussion with him. I will not use this information to vandalize, or in any other way torment the individual, thats not me. I just want to go to his house, and have a nice long talk.

ARGH! The last time I was going home an S2000 almost side swiped me comming on a ramp (I was in the 2nd lane from the right.) Good thing I was looking at it cause it was a nice car or he definitely would have put a hurtin on both our Hondas. Even after the fact, the dude had no idea what he did.

I'll ask my moms if she can look that stuff up, I would imagine she could get NY ones, dunno about Mich. though. I'll ask.

Old 12-12-2005, 03:34 PM

What are you going to do with the info once you have it?

Old 12-12-2005, 04:33 PM
HCF Member

wow thats such a crazy story..it sounds like out of a movie or somthing, gezz i would be so mad, when people cut me off or do stuiped things i give them the finger all the time..but most of the time im gessing they cant see my beacuse my tint...i like the lug nuts idea or mabey a couple nice new scratches and a big dent, or a brick in the window lol..gezz thats bad i say that, but he has no respect for you or your car eather

Old 12-12-2005, 04:47 PM
HCF Member

i was under the impression you could call the police or the drivers license bureau and get that info...

Old 12-12-2005, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: xjbmx
i was under the impression you could call the police or the drivers license bureau and get that info...
That costs money from the license bureau, and he said "I konw there are programs/web sites out there that do it, but they charge money and I dont feel like messing with all that."

So we are tryin to get the info for him free style.

Quick Reply: License PLate information recovery, anyone able??