The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

local idiot

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Default local idiot

well i was at the local cruise in spot last night when this acura integra pulls up next to me and starts staring at my car and asks how fast it is. i laughed and said it was more show than go right now. now this acura had its original paint, faded red with rust and bondo spots all over it, a 4 inch exhaust, and a greddy aluminum wing that sat about 10 inches off the car. after asking me how fast my car was he proceded to say that he was saving his money to get the 700 hp out of his STOCK motor. i just looked at him with that amazed look but was really thinking man i hate these kind of people. after that he said how rare his car is and how fast the thing is gonna be. after that i just couldnt help but laugh. he then complimented me on my car and i said thanks, then he revved his coffee can up and took off. i just think these people are funny but also need taken out back and beaten. i think next time i see him i am goin to tell him that i just got my hemi ordered for my honda and i will be pushing around 900 hp with some extra goodies like a leaf blower.

Old 06-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Default RE: local idiot

lol i would have rolled my window up if he was talking to me

Old 06-03-2006, 11:24 AM
HCF Member

that is quite funny
________
Best lighter for vapor genie

Last edited by BrianT; 04-28-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:03 PM
HCF Member

i hateeeeeeeeee ricers... someone hit me.. said her eclipse can kick everyones *** and she wouldnt let a cavi pass her..cause she doesnt know what a honda looks like obviously..

Old 06-03-2006, 11:43 PM

hahaha, i hate ppl like that, i ask how fast it is, but im talkin about on the track, as in 14sec, or less, I HATE RICERS with a passion, and your right, they should be taken out back and beaten!!!

Old 06-04-2006, 07:41 AM

yeah, i have a freind who rices pretty bad, all he wants is a cool sounding exhaust, and to get it as lound as possible....

Old 06-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: Ohiocivic

well i was at the local cruise in spot last night when this acura integra pulls up next to me and starts staring at my car and asks how fast it is. i laughed and said it was more show than go right now. now this acura had its original paint, faded red with rust and bondo spots all over it, a 4 inch exhaust, and a greddy aluminum wing that sat about 10 inches off the car.
did it have wallmart hubcaps??lol

Old 06-04-2006, 06:49 PM

no he had stockies on it but i seen this kid before at a car show a couple weeks ago. (just remembered this) he said he drove all the way from piqua with his trunk flipped open, you know how u put the hinge on the trunk bracket and it flips it up. well he drove in like that and i saw what he said was the loudest system in the county. his setup was two 12" subs ive never even heard of with a 1000 watt sony xplode amp. he had two boxes, one on each side of the trunk with his amp all the way in the back standing up, then it had a integra liscence plate standing in front of his amp then a piece of wood with the word DUB sitting on it. now the funny thing about the DUB was that he carved it out of metal himslef and it looked like @$$. the boxes were missing carpet on them and the amp was also repainted with what looked like a paint brush (you could see the paint strokes on it). anyway im sure i will see him at a car show soon so i will tryn get pictures and tell him about my plans on putting my hemi in my car over winter.

Old 06-04-2006, 08:31 PM
HCF Member

WOW..im dont even no what to say, i love the people who stick on the spinning hub caps...WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!!!

..but my first car was riced a littlehaha

Old 06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
HCF Member

lol, man some people are just plain stupid.... like these kids i saw a WAllmart one day, they bought the spinning iron cross hubcaps and put them on a Plymouth voyager LOL, they were standing there smiling at them, they looked at me as i drove by and gave me the [sm=smiley20.gif] and i just laughed at them

Quick Reply: local idiot