The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Man vs Wild

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 07:12 AM
HCF Member
Default Man vs Wild

Does any one else watch that show? I have to say that it is one of my favorite shows on tv right now. I caught it last night when bear was in the serria nevada mountains and he bit that snakes head off. and plus his name is pretty cool. lol

Old 02-03-2007, 08:01 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Man vs Wild

I've seen a couple episodes. Its a pretty cool show. In one episode, he bit into a live fish right after he caught it.

Old 02-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: WhItE97CiViC

Does any one else watch that show? I have to say that it is one of my favorite shows on tv right now. I caught it last night when bear was in the serria nevada mountains and he bit that snakes head off. and plus his name is pretty cool. lol
haha!

i started this same thread last night while watching a marathon of sorts...the dude is nuts.

last night, he was wandering through africa (i cant recall the exact location right now) and he needed food. he found a zebra that had been killed by lions, so he cut open the neck and leaned down and ripped parts of the neck meat out.

he ate a live snake...he killed a rabbit with a STICK!!

hes one bad dude...

Old 02-03-2007, 08:26 AM
HCF Member

indeed he is pat....i mean when he bit the heads snake off and ate it, my mind was blown

Old 02-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Administrator

and he held the snakes head in his fingers, and said "good meal" and then tossed the head into the grass!

Old 02-03-2007, 08:44 AM
HCF Member

yeah awesome show

Old 02-03-2007, 09:52 AM
HCF Member

that show is cool. i've been a fan forawhile now. Bear is a really smart dude (and alittle nuts too!!) i couldn't believe it when he drank the water that came out of a piece of rhinasorus s***!!!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:40 AM
HCF Member

I love both SurvivorMan and Man vs Wild.... I wonder how amazing the camera man is that follows Bear around though.... they do everything he does but they carry cameras!

Old 02-03-2007, 12:10 PM
HCF Member

I just watched survivor man the other night, he was trapped on an island and built a little raft to escape. Hemade it outfar into the ocean when 3 sharks started swimming around the raft. It was crazy.

Bear kinda grosses me out, eating live animals must be so nasty.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:48 PM

The cameramen use ropes and **** to do the stuff he does, and actually have food and water on man vs. wild. Not to say they dont do some tough stuff, but, it's alot easier than what bear does.

Quick Reply: Man vs Wild