The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

man wakes up during his own autopsy

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 08:32 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: man wakes up during his own autopsy

at least he'll have a sweet scar to show for it. Good story to tell too.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:36 AM
HCF Member

- more common than you think, he was prolly in shock and hypothermic from the accidentand they couldn't detect his vitals, than they prolly put him in the fridge and made him more hypothermic, when he came out his body warmed up and he's young enough to recover, I've met two guys who woke up in the morgue after an OD and removed their own toe tag - creeeepy - a lot of people drown in freezing water and if the paramedics can clear their lungs and warm them up slowly they come back - sometimes they come back......insert creepy laugh here

Old 09-20-2007, 08:40 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: gocoho

- more common than you think, he was prolly in shock and hypothermic from the accidentand they couldn't detect his vitals, than they prolly put him in the fridge and made him more hypothermic, when he came out his body warmed up and he's young enough to recover, I've met two guys who woke up in the morgue after an OD and removed their own toe tag - creeeepy - a lot of people drown in freezing water and if the paramedics can clear their lungs and warm them up slowly they come back - sometimes they come back......insert creepy laugh here
Christ man you just gave me the creeps.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:49 AM
HCF Member

- yeah , I don't know about pretending to be a zombie like Koshak, I'd prolly just poop my pants, er... cold metal stretcher
- hey ,any of you ever see the old TV show called 'The Night Stalker" - the PI's name was Kolchak, really freaky show

Old 09-20-2007, 10:13 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BillyB98

ORIGINAL: gocoho

Christ man you just gave me the creeps.
I second that!

Old 09-20-2007, 01:16 PM

yeah i would be rich right now. haha

Old 09-20-2007, 05:14 PM

Damn, the autopsy clinicfired me..