The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

MEXICO!! CANCUN THIS SUMMER!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Default RE: MEXICO!! CANCUN THIS SUMMER!

i wish i could go..looks like it would be a lota fun. just dont drink the water, ask for no ice with w/e drink u get, and be carefull when u brush ur teeth hahah.

Old 10-19-2006, 07:57 PM
HCF Member

soCal the teacher means it like that is not what the rest of mexico looks like. they make cancun look nice for tourists attraction but the rest of mexico is really poor they have little kids wandering the streets asking for money selling little pieces of gum for a nickel
I'm pretty sure the teacher doesn't mean that Cancun isn't authentic Mexico because it is not a poor area...

Sure Cancun is nicer than other parts, but there are tons of nice areas in Mexico...have u heard of Rosarita? That $hit is beautiful. Have u ever been to Mexico? Mexico City? Rosarito? even TJ? How do u know what authentic Mexico is? from books?

Old 10-19-2006, 11:36 PM
HCF Member

Mexico is real nice, there are a lot of little villages that are poor, but there are other places that have wealthy people and beautiful landscapes. (im mexican i have been there many times)

Old 10-20-2006, 05:15 AM
HCF Member

Yeah I cant wait, staying at a really nice 4* hotel right on the beach. Only problem is that its costing so much money. And as for drinking the water and the ice etc, etc, dont worry im well travelled, you cant really drink the water anywhere in Europe except for the UK. Ive even surived brushing my teeth with Egyptian water lol.
And ive tasted the water in Florida, yuk!! As for Cancun, im not really expecting to see the 'real' Mexico as it is very Americanised. Im just going to get off my head on booze and to party in the sun!!

Old 10-20-2006, 08:30 AM
HCF Member

Its not as Ancient as soem other parts like where aztec warriors lived and stuff.
Actually, theres Aztec temples right out the back of Cancun. Im a history geek, and my wife and i found out that the old temples were a couple of miles from our hotel on the last day. we were so mad we didnt get to go see them. it took us a day or two just to figure out how the buslines and the hotel restauraunts worked. where you staying UK? we stayed at the Royal Solaris Caribe. so beautiful. Gulf of Mexico views out one side of the hotel, and Atlantic ocean views out of our side, overlooking the huge swimming pools with swim up bars. and I hope you like food, because the food at the hotel was some of the best Ive ever had. The package we had included all of our food and drinks at the hotel, except bottled water, so we ate more in 5 days than I thought was possible. its a great place, and we cant wait to go back.

Old 10-20-2006, 09:29 AM

I'll be there man. But I'm going on Feb 25 till March 15. It should be fun, never been there before. I'm going through England and through the rest of Europe this summer starting in July. That should be amazing.

Old 10-20-2006, 11:53 AM
HCF Member

Im staying at the hotel TuCancun http://www.docancun.com/Hotels/tucan...ort-cancun.htm Its new after the hurricane. Its got 3 swim up pool bars, and the fridge in your room gets stocked with free corona each day Got an all inclusive deal so dont have to worry about food and drink etc. Oh and its got the views both sides, cant wait.

Old 10-20-2006, 12:00 PM
HCF Member

go to the club called senor frogs its prolly the best one out of all of them. and yes i have been to mexico my grand parents used to live within walking distance of the border. and yes they do have alot of cities that are very beautiful. but most of mexico is not like those cities.

Old 10-21-2006, 06:36 AM

ORIGINAL: uk civhead

And ive tasted the water in Florida, yuk!!
aye whats wrong with the water here in florida?

Old 10-21-2006, 02:57 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BurryTheSpeedo

ORIGINAL: uk civhead

And ive tasted the water in Florida, yuk!!
aye whats wrong with the water here in florida?
Nothing...........If you stick to Zepher hills, or whatever its called.

Quick Reply: MEXICO!! CANCUN THIS SUMMER!