HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Most hated work out / exercise... (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/most-hated-work-out-exercise-37721/)

mugen1 02-08-2007 06:31 PM

RE: Most hated work out / exercise...

what are suicides? I was a swimmer... i hated swimming when the water was freezing and swimming 500s, i rember i had a coach that made us do wheel barrows up and down the football feild bleachers

Peg_Leg 02-08-2007 06:39 PM

squats and running i absolutely hate it [:@]

jake11375 02-08-2007 06:49 PM

ORIGINAL: mugen1
what are suicides?
On a basketball court or football field. (football) Run from goal line,to the 5 yard line reach down and touch the line, go back to the goal line and proceed to the 10, 15-100back and forth up the entire field. (basketball) same thing using the baseline, free throw, half court etc.Hence you have "suicide". :D

Peg_Leg 02-08-2007 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: jake11375

what are suicides?
On a basketball court or football field. (football) Run from goal line,to the 5 yard line reach down and touch the line, go back to the goal line and proceed to the 10, 15-100back and forth up the entire field. (basketball) same thing using the baseline, free throw, half court etc.Hence you have "suicide". :D
oh i remember them now yuck yuck yuck [:'(][:'(][:'(]

FlipHKD720 02-08-2007 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: jake11375

what are suicides?
around here those are called Pro Sprints, or just Pros. Yeah, those are bad, but i would rather do those than long distance runnign. Cant stand that sh*t! Sprinting isnt too bad, really anything with long distance running i hate. Pushups i hate, but i do 50 a day, so i'm getting used to them.

And i hate the whole football/jock "WOO!!! YEAH! GET SOME! FOOTBALL!!! BEER! F*CK YEAH TOUCHDOWN!!!" mentality. Like honestly, i hate that probably more than anything in the world. haha chill out you guys, relax a little bit, you're gonna have a heart attack. Thats why i played football for a year and quit, people say when coaches call you women and that you are pussies it makes you mad and makes you try harder. Not with me, it makes me want to take the pads off, grab my skateboard and go do some tre flips down Washington Street :D

frelly 02-08-2007 07:45 PM

i liked every sport/ exercise. sure its painful and its hard but what you are getting out of it makes it feel good, because your pushing yourself to your max...
what bugs me is lazyness and people who dont push themselves physically because "its hard"

BrianT 02-08-2007 08:07 PM

i hated suicides too. i remember one time in basketball practice we ran them so much that i ended up throwing up. i was really embarassing.

ic892003 02-08-2007 08:18 PM

i hate running..... i have to take the police test soon and run 1.5 miles and i dont know if i can do it

FlipHKD720 02-08-2007 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: ic892003

i hate running..... i have to take the police test soon and run 1.5 miles and i dont know if i can do it
police test?

jhsplaya08 02-08-2007 08:39 PM

im a junior and baseball has started so now i hate running poles ( foul pole to foul pole ) and i have athletics as a class too so we workout and run in there too. we do hills and they suck. run up this huge hill. as far as working out goes, i like working out, infact just got done with an arm workout ( yes, even after baseball practice which ended at 7 ) but i do HATE dead lift.