The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

My business idea

Old 12-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Default My business idea

Hey,

I had a unique idea. I like detailing cars as some of you may know. I thought a good idea might be to run a service where you detail cars but I go to them. This way the people don't have waiting time and they don't waste time going to a place. What do you think? I could offer inside detailing and outside for a reasonable fee. This is the first place I have posted the idea and I don't know if a service that exists like this (mobile detailing). Opinions appreciated!

Thanks
Jeff

Old 12-05-2005, 11:32 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: My business idea

They're a re a few in here in San Diego. The guy that does my mom's car is pretty successful, but his travel costs are a grip. He cruises the greater San Diego area. If it's what you enjoy, then go for it.

Old 12-05-2005, 11:48 PM

That sounds like a really good idea and it shouldn't cost you to much to get started. Anonther good point is if worse comes to worse and u make no money you wont have expensive leases to pay out and what not, I reckon you should go ahead with it.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:29 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Thats not a bad Idea at all actually. I'd love to do it, driving around all day in the civ, stopping at peoples houses to wax their vette's and what not. I say go for it.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:58 AM
HCF Member

There was one here but it died because there wasnt really a market for it. But in the future, dont tell your business idea to anybody.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:08 AM

Well I needed feedback and I know that some one in my neighbour hood isn't on here. The only person I know on here from Ontario is negotiator and I dunno where he lives lol.

Jeff

Old 12-06-2005, 09:18 AM
HCF Member

well depending on ur area..i live in bfe and that leads to me having the only car...or ppl doing their own cars..

Old 12-06-2005, 10:50 AM
HCF Member

i live in ontario...and there is a company that just opend up and does that called mill$civic enterprise..lol j/k,that would be cool tho, my parents always tell me to open up a detaling thing but im just to lazy

Old 12-06-2005, 08:05 PM
HCF Member

I have thought of this before and I think it's a great idea. There is actually a couple of "Mobile Detailing" businesses around here. I dunno how well they do, but because I see them every once in a while they must be staying afloat.

The best part of the service would be going to their workplace and doing it there. Go in, get their keys and when they get out of work, BAM!... detailed ride. The only thing I can think of that you would have to consider is if you will be using water. You'll need a barrel or big enough bucket or something when you aren't close enough to a ****ket.

Old 12-06-2005, 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Street Sniper

I have thought of this before and I think it's a great idea. There is actually a couple of "Mobile Detailing" businesses around here. I dunno how well they do, but because I see them every once in a while they must be staying afloat.

The best part of the service would be going to their workplace and doing it there. Go in, get their keys and when they get out of work, BAM!... detailed ride. The only thing I can think of that you would have to consider is if you will be using water. You'll need a barrel or big enough bucket or something when you aren't close enough to a ****ket.
Well to start I would require them to have a house near by for exterior detailing. If it took off like that I may pick up a small pickup truck, Through 2 55 gal barrels in there and hook them up to a gas pressure washer. IM sure the barrels would do a few cars easy.

Jeff

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My business idea