The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

my ebay account broken into...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 11:06 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: my ebay account broken into...

+1 for HCF Mob. We are crazy car enthusiasts we will go crazy and bring our wrenches with us!!!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 12:16 PM
HCF Member

I kinda hope they are from the south. LOL I would love to see Peg take out some anger on someone. You know inside that big teddy bear is a DEMON waiting to break someone!!! ROFL

Love you Darryl!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: Lost

unless you know the dude personally youll never find them. I had a guy get into my paypal and try to transfer money, ebay said it was a "ring" operating from the Ukraine.

Lol...I kinda wish they were from xUSSR...I have more than enough connections in that part of the world...

Old 10-22-2007, 01:05 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

ORIGINAL: Lost

unless you know the dude personally youll never find them. I had a guy get into my paypal and try to transfer money, ebay said it was a "ring" operating from the Ukraine.

Lol...I kinda wish they were from xUSSR...I have more than enough connections in that part of the world...
The KGB is BACK!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Cat Fuсker

Hey, it never went anywhere...

Old 10-22-2007, 01:14 PM
HCF Member

what never went anywhere?

Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 PM
HCF Member

The KGB!!! I miss the cold war. It was like a blanket I use to get all comfy under at night. Damn I miss it.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Recognized HCF Member

thats one reason why i keep ebay on FAVORITES and ALWAYS look at the web adress and short cut links from emails....
they can also fake email adresses...... so they can make it look like it came from the POPE if they wanted.....
i get them ALL THE TIME!!!!!! emails saying i havent paid for items, or if i will leave feedback for them now... or all kinds of BS emails.......

even paypal crap.........
the dead giveaway is the auction numbers... i copy those and go thru my ebay FAVORITE link and paste in the auction number. and it NEVER MATCHES or anything close to what i would bid on.LOL

fake emails are a VERY POPULAR way for online scammers lately...... im just shocked that ebay flaged you....
if you think youve EVER followed a fake link.... HERES THE BEST TRICK FOR YOU........ TYPE IN THE WRONG PASSWORD ON PURPOSE!!!!!
I DO IT WITH PAYPAL EVERYTIME! and also pay attention to the web adress.... people can FAKE a visual web LINK.... but the actual web adress is always stated in the web adress and of you right click onto the link for properties it will show the actual web adress...
and if you still THINK you went to the false weblink and typed in a password CHANGE IT INSTANTLY!!!!!
i did it once not thinking but changed it fast enough they didnt get anything.... LUCKELY....

Old 10-22-2007, 04:30 PM

hey, if i "take care" of this person, can i join the Russian mafia??

Old 10-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Super Cereal Admin

^ +10

On a side note, I think we should "accidently" break both the guy's legs if we catch him.

Quick Reply: my ebay account broken into...