The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

my florida trip

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 07:20 PM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default my florida trip

well some of you may not know but i went down to florida, left last wed night at 6:30. headed down to destin, florida for my buddie's wedding and it took us 13 hours. we got there on thursday morning. i drove the whole way down which was grueling, but fun none the less. we decided to goto the beach since we couldnt check into our rooom until 3:00 that day. so we went to thebeach, came back and got our room. then we went to AJ's which was a really cool seafood restaurant and bar.later that night we threw a bachleor party for the groom to be. me and my friend had some drinks so my fiancee drove us back. it was about 4 am and we are .2 miles from the hotel. we get pulled over because the dog got a strong whiff of narcotics coming from our car. so we got searched and the car was sniffed over by the dog. anyway that took about an hour which was stupid and pointless and it made the cop look like a jackass. anyway the wedding was awesome because it was right on the beach and we headed out on sunday to head to orlando to see my grandparents. we went out with one of my fiancee's friends and her cousin had a srt-4 so i went and checked that out. talked about cars with him and what not and it was fun to find someone who was into cars while i was down there. on tuesday we headed down to fort lauderdale for two days and then we headed back. it took us 24 hours to get back with us stopping and whatnot. on the way back i raced a nissian sentra se-r in downtown atlanta. blew him away in 4th gear and in 5th gear on the highway. they ended up taking pictures of my car for some reason so that was pretty cool. but it was a much needed vacation none the less.

cliff notes: florida trip, went to three cities, got drug searched, raced a se-r and it took us 24 hours to get home.

Old 07-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Default RE: my florida trip

dude, i was like 45 minutes away. i would have drove down to see your car and everything

Old 07-29-2007, 01:25 PM
HCF Member

Good to hear you had a good time man!!! Sounds like a good trip...other then the drug thing lol.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:26 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

ORIGINAL: kokasian

dude, i was like 45 minutes away. i would have drove down to see your car and everything
damn i wish i woulda known because i would have for sure stopped by. where do you live?

Old 07-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Stinky Administrator

w00t glad you had a great time tyler, hopefully me and sherrie are heading back down to my aunt and uncles in pensacola this friday. its their 50th wedding anniversary

Old 07-29-2007, 06:01 PM

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

damn i wish i woulda known because i would have for sure stopped by. where do you live?
I live in Port St Joe...like 30 miles from panama city..which is at destin's doorstep

Old 07-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Recognized HCF Member

drug sniffed.... WTF......... what cops just siting at a rest stop with the dogs or what?

Old 07-29-2007, 11:38 PM
HCF Member

I know right? I am more than a few hours away, but we need to start posting when we are going somewhere. That way if someone lives near there we can meet up and show off our hard work. LOL

Who's with me on this? No one. Fine. I will just sit in the corner. And yes I will wear the hat. Dammit. ROFL

Old 07-30-2007, 04:38 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

drug sniffed.... WTF......... what cops just siting at a rest stop with the dogs or what?
well the cop pulled us over for my blue turn lights in my mirrors and a tag light. but none of my tag lights were out, the cop was really vague about that. he just said the dog got a strong scent for narcotics as well. he made me cut my wires for my mirrors and what not. he was just being a dick the whole time.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:46 AM
Administrator

bahaha i heard that story tyler! i bet you were a little shaky talking to the po po huh?

anyways, nice to have ya back

Quick Reply: my florida trip