The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

MY HCF B-Day..if anyone cares

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 10:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: MY HCF B-Day..if anyone cares

ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

ORIGINAL: skytanker2003

Congrats man...I'm happy for you! Im a little tipsy right now it being Friday and I havent ' ben like this ofr a whisle so i'm feelin ogod! il preolloy be mbrassd by this 2morrw but thats wut edts for ritE?

well edits are fine.. till someone quotes you.. muahaha!!

thats just tooo funny.. im sure u made that one up though right?! cause u were fine the first half.. its still really nice... happy birthday!!!!!
Nah, I started to type and ADD kicked in and I went to go drink in the kitchen (I cooked lobster and clams???? Who knew I was a better cook drunk ) By the time I finished the message I was quite a bit tipsy....Now here I am, a bit soberer, since my girl told me to quit drinkin'! Funny 'bout the whole quote thing....I obviously didn't think about that at the time!!!

Old 02-24-2006, 10:14 PM
HCF Member

lol i knowe how you feel i cant even see straight right now, so don't be supriosed to see this meeaged edited in the morning lol .,.....................................ahh crap i think i passed out on the ahhh dot thingy button for a mintue lol... ibetyter get some water in me ansd go ti bed se you in the welll pm cause i work at 10 and it is 12:14 AM right now

Old 02-24-2006, 10:25 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

lol i knowe how you feel i cant even see straight right now, so don't be supriosed to see this meeaged edited in the morning lol .,.....................................ahh crap i think i passed out on the ahhh dot thingy button for a mintue lol... ibetyter get some water in me ansd go ti bed se you in the welll pm cause i work at 10 and it is 12:14 AM right now
Just wanted to quote you so you see how bad it wuz for ya the nite prior!!! ('Course, 'less you were makin' fun at me!)

Old 02-24-2006, 10:29 PM
HCF Member

i can honestly say that i am not making fun of you....... i am about to go to bed and have had about..... well io juwst downed 6 beer and had 2 double drafts at the bar but i don't want to break out the whiskey............. oh god i think i sould get some slep

Old 02-24-2006, 10:35 PM
HCF Member

G-nite Fiirkan!!! Hahahaha!!!

Old 02-24-2006, 10:39 PM
HCF Member

Were glad ur still here.

Old 02-25-2006, 03:00 AM
HCF Member

Mine came and went and nobody cared

Old 02-25-2006, 03:11 AM

happy forum birfday Mill$ [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 02-25-2006, 06:23 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: skytanker2003

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Just wanted to quote you so you see how bad it wuz for ya the nite prior!!! ('Course, 'less you were makin' fun at me!)
LOL i don't even remember what i was talking about last night, good thing i don't get bad hangovers lol. My girlfriend told me when she got home i was pased out, she turned the light on(which usually wakes me right away) and i didn't even flinch lol

Old 02-25-2006, 07:37 PM
HCF Member

No hangover for me either, not even a headache......But at 'bout 2:30 I had a date with the toilet seat!

To the forum: I am sorry for the spectacle!

Quick Reply: MY HCF B-Day..if anyone cares