HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   My impersonator... Super D16 (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/my-impersonator-super-d16-75507/)

Superd16girl 05-13-2009 06:07 PM

My impersonator... Super D16

So now that I have read all the posts and pm's from super d16, I apologize to anyone that thought this was the person who he/she was pretending to be, me. This is not how I am, but made me look like a bitch a lot.

Sorry for any of the **** that was talked to anyone. And true life is most definetly not my favorite tv show like they posted.

lowlife9 05-13-2009 06:19 PM

wait what's going on.

GReddy_Civic 05-13-2009 06:23 PM

superd16 really wasnt superd16. He/she took pictures from superd16girl's project thread on wishoc.com and posted them here as her

Superd16girl 05-13-2009 06:24 PM

Umm well I am a mod on another forum and have a build thread and a bunch of other stuff on there like my daily driver pos. A member sent me a pm saying hey I just put two and two together that you are the same person on hcf. I didn't even know what hcf stood for. He told me that someone on here has the name Super D16, so I came to check it out thinking that maybe some one was doing a similar build to me. I come on and find that the signature is a picture of my car and the same signature on the other forum

So I thought that I must have made an account a while back but when I went to the recent posts they have been posting for the last 3 months. They had pictures of me, my car, my winter beater, my tattoo and everything posted. Some was taken off threads from the other forum and some were taken off my mysapce too. A lot of the pictures that they posted on here I never posted of the other forum. They had a build thread for my car and was pretending to be me. When I looked through their posts and their pm's (thanks to Tony for sending them over), they were an asshole to people on here a lot. And I am apologizing for that because thats not how I am.

Superfly 05-13-2009 08:24 PM

stalker status.......

trustdestruction 05-13-2009 08:29 PM

a lot of weird sh!t going on here lately

lowlife9 05-13-2009 09:18 PM

wow they really went out of there way +1 on the stalker status thats very strange.i dont recall any of those post hmmm maybe short term memory loss.also have you been receiving any strange phone calls late at night?????

Superd16girl 05-14-2009 02:41 AM

Definetly stalker status. I get phone calls at night but they are from the people I have saved in my phone.

I am just pissed that people were complimenting the car and what not and I didn't even know about it, they made a complete list of everything done to my car for ride of the month, and they were getting credit for my build.

Superd16girl 05-14-2009 11:44 AM

And now someone else had the same thing happen and I have a good idea of who it is and is a member on here. Just be leary about buying anything from newly formed accounts, make sure that you know the person and that they have a good rep.

Superfly 05-14-2009 04:50 PM

Good rep huh....guess that rules out reaper, what a douche :D

And on here or over at wishoc?