HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   My impersonator... Super D16 (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/my-impersonator-super-d16-75507/)

Superd16girl 05-14-2009 05:48 PM

Both. Mostly on here since here is pretending to be people on here

sfazngiants 05-14-2009 10:08 PM

wait, a member on here is impersonating someone else, i'm lost

Superd16girl 05-15-2009 03:38 AM

Yea it didn't happen to just me, it has happened to someone else and I have a strong feeling I know who they are. they also have a name on here and on the other forum.

StifflersMom 05-15-2009 06:35 AM

I confess, it is me.

reaper2022 05-15-2009 12:25 PM

Gene, the scary thing is I honestly wouldn't put it past you :D

Personally, I think I'm going to change my password. I'm thinking open up Word, bash my face off the keyboard a few times, memorize what gets typed, and use it for a password. Hack that account password, douchebags :D

Superfly 05-15-2009 01:23 PM

or you could use 8yhqem39-mm3iivje for you password.....nobody would know!!!

WellFedHobo 05-15-2009 01:37 PM

Man, one of the strongest passwords I ever had was from when I took a dart, threw it at my bookshelf, grabbed the one it hit (paperback), opened the book to the page where the dart went through, read who the section was about, and used the character's TITLE as my password. Completely arbitrary, unguessable, secure.

Unless you go to my house and find which books have holes in their spines... but that will only help you to a point...

Still sicks about the whole impersonation thing. If you ever confirm their identity, be sure to let the Admins here know so they can be banned or something. That's just messed up.

StifflersMom 05-15-2009 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by reaper2022 (Post 643017)
Gene, the scary thing is I honestly wouldn't put it past you :D

Har har har

and I dare anyone to guess my password...it has absolutely nothing to do with cats or teenage girls...

Superd16girl 05-15-2009 06:31 PM

They didn't have the same password as me. Its not like my account got hacked, they just found all my **** and saved it to tiny pic and then followed my every move. On the build thread here the person would get asked a question and the guy would log onto his wishoc account and then ask me on my build thread. Within usually an hr after I responded on my thrad the answer was pretty much copy and pasted back on here within an hr or less. I found that the case at least 3 different times.

And that person used tiny pic for his real account over here. I have a gut feeling its him and it will never be confirmed. I will stay on the site but won't have much of anything about me or my car on here. Really ruined the fun for me of forums.

NIKE H34D 05-15-2009 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Superd16girl (Post 643047)
They didn't have the same password as me. Its not like my account got hacked, they just found all my **** and saved it to tiny pic and then followed my every move. On the build thread here the person would get asked a question and the guy would log onto his wishoc account and then ask me on my build thread. Within usually an hr after I responded on my thrad the answer was pretty much copy and pasted back on here within an hr or less. I found that the case at least 3 different times.

And that person used tiny pic for his real account over here. I have a gut feeling its him and it will never be confirmed. I will stay on the site but won't have much of anything about me or my car on here. Really ruined the fun for me of forums.

TELLLL US WHO IS IT?????? lol