The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Need some prank ideas.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Default RE: Need some prank ideas.

Hook an alarm siren up to his brake lights and hide it under the back bumper. every time he hits the brakes the siren will go off.

Berz out.

Old 04-05-2006, 05:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Berzerker

Hook an alarm siren up to his brake lights and hide it under the back bumper. every time he hits the brakes the siren will go off.

Berz out.
+1!

I like that one

Old 04-05-2006, 05:55 PM
HCF Member

A lot of us seniors have been trying to think of a senior prank for about a year now, and we haven't thought of a good one yet. The rodent and the petr. jelly have already been done. We were thinking about welding a whole bunch of the lockers shut, but there is no way we could get a mig and weld it w/o any1 finding out while we are doin it.
My friends took chain saws to a few treese around campus late one night. Here's my suggestion for you. Find a building on your campus with relatively few doors, but quite a few classes and therefore people. Lock the doors shut via chains or some other method. Have someone inside pull the fire alarm. All hell will break look. Another idea is you and your buddies wearing your socks for a week straight (it gets really gross feeling after a few days but the effect is worth it) and then put those socks in the main ventilation intake vents on a building at your school. It will be priceless.

Old 04-05-2006, 05:57 PM
HCF Member

take a crap in a pillow case and switch it out with his pillow case on his bed. ****t-side up.

Old 04-05-2006, 06:12 PM

pUT SUPER GLUE ON THE ****ER

Old 04-05-2006, 06:14 PM

CRAPPER

Old 04-05-2006, 06:20 PM

Original: andryuha

Stink bomb in the A/c vent (a bit too cruel, because it's nearly impossible to get rid of the smell)
hahahha thats a good one

Old 04-05-2006, 06:29 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

jack his car up and put blocks on it and take the tires and hide them

this happened to a buddy of mine during baseball season my junior year of high school, it was priceless to see his face after he saw his car

Old 04-05-2006, 06:46 PM
HCF Member

bo buy a few rolls of seran wrap aka celophane wrap, and wrap his car in it, going over and under dside to side and front to back... my step brother did that too me, doesn't hurt anywone and doesn't cost him anything

Old 04-05-2006, 06:49 PM

Fiirkan, that happened to someone at my school, took them about 30 minutes to get it all off.

Like the fish idea, just stick a cocktail shrimp under one of his seats and it'll rot and it's near impossible to get the smell out (but you can with like 2 bottles of febreze or so.... or maybe just a steam vaccum).

Quick Reply: Need some prank ideas.