The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

the new addition

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Default the new addition

here is my new baby...i was originaly gunna junk it and swap the motor into my hatch but i thinkim gunna keep it and fix it up now...my dad will keep the civic...well we will trade off sorta: if i can give this one up sometimes..lol...i need to get a new tranny because the casing is cracked badly...the shiftlinkage was scarping the ground wehn i towed it home(with my civic by the way and it wasnt no short trip...took me like an hour on surface streets at 1 in the am..lol anyway...let me know waht u guys think about my plans..ill get some more pics tomorrow when im home in the daylight..later

[IMG]local://upfiles/406/D6C31D86D8164A3085E66B951F00D29C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Default RE: the new addition

get that red spoiler off pronto. Looks like a nice project car though.

Old 01-23-2005, 03:46 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 01-23-2005, 03:08 PM

bump.

Old 01-23-2005, 06:37 PM

love those 4g's dontcha ohbi. lol. get it started and keep us posted.

Old 01-23-2005, 07:07 PM

ORIGINAL: niteryder

love those 4g's dontcha ohbi. lol. get it started and keep us posted.
actually its a 2nd gen teg..lol but yea i love 4th gen civics and second gen tegs..lol

ill keep you guys posted on its progress

Old 01-23-2005, 07:11 PM
NTX
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ohbiskits

here is my new baby...i was originaly gunna junk it and swap the motor into my hatch but i thinkim gunna keep it and fix it up now...my dad will keep the civic...
no more modding the civ? [sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 01-23-2005, 07:23 PM

lol no i will definatly keep up on the civ..it will be my car but my dad will drive it instead of his car because of the gas millage....once i get the teg on the road im planning on ripping the heart out of the civ and rebuilding it with the vtec head and stuff that i got for it...but im not really going for a fast hatch any more...i think im just gunna surprise ppl with the four door teg...although the motor comes in it stock and everyone knows they are pretty quick...im gunna paint it, throw some rims on it..and add to the mods done to the motor..we will see what happens..

Old 02-15-2005, 09:20 PM

need some opinions: i originaly was just gunna do the little body work and takre the car to macco and get a cheap paint job (white) but i have been thinkin about it...i would rather paint the car blue (cuz thats my fav color ) and im thinkin of painting it myself...like im talkin about gutting it and painting everything...inside and all...full color change paint job...i figured ill practice on the teg that way the civ will look great when i do it..anyone have any opinions against or for it?..i would have to paint it outside but my gramps has painted a lot of cars and all have been out in the open so i dont thnk that will be a problem...i could do it in my carport i guess..just lookin for opinions..thanks

Old 02-15-2005, 10:12 PM

I love painting, myself. As long as you have all the necessary equipment, there's only a couple things to worry about: Stay away from moisture, trees (the stuff they drop can still get in a carport...), and extreme temperature changes.

Quick Reply: the new addition