The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Default NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ok so last night, i decide to show up at the Coalfield/Oliver Springs Basketball game. so i get there i cannot find a spot. i finally find one on the side of the road. beside me is a small hill. anywho i found the spot and parallel parked my fat *** in there. between two cars. While i'm backing in scoot a little too far back and i start to tip. b/c my back right wheel started to go down the hill. so i tryied to level myself out. i did. at least i thought.
I get my car parked and i walk around my car to make sure I'm on level ground. i can see where all of my wheels are level except the one that slipped off of the hill. it is about a foot lwer than the others. and the ground under it is shifting. so i decided to move it to safer ground. as i start to inch frward form my spot my front wheels start to spin and slide down the hill. so i tried to back up the hill. it did not work either. so then, i finally decided to drive the rest of the way down the hill and come back out behind th school.
I so i turned the wheels down the hill and started to let myself roll. i finally stopped rolling at the bottom of the hill. i came to a rest againsta3 inch thick pole sticking 1 foot out of the ground. i know this b/c i broke it. i am pushing against it and it finally breaks. taking along with it piece of my bumper cover.
I finally made it out of the ditch and back onto the road and stopped. I think what happened is when i was pushing against the pole it pulled my bumper back and broke the pole. when m,y bumper flipped back it broke and folded itself under another piece of it.( have you ever punched a hole in a cardboard box, and when you take you hand away it looks like one piece has flipped under the other broken piece. that is what part of my bunper looks like now) anywho
i started to look where and how the pole broke. and when i look under my car. the is wood splinters and algae rubbed all over my strut arms and my engine mount and parts of my axle all the way nback to the chassis itself. so something inside my engine bay broke the pol. it seucks ***.

I don't see how you guys couldn't understand me.

tu pinche `usted? mi chinga su madre en le coolio. su madre vive y trabajo en la casa la putas'.,
GOT A BUMPER FOR ME?

Old 01-25-2006, 12:19 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

That sucks

Old 01-25-2006, 01:00 PM
HCF Member

I barely undersatnd half of what you said but it seems like you broke something bad.

Old 01-25-2006, 02:20 PM
HCF Member

Uh, what now?

So you drove down a hill and hit something and cracked your bumper but it went all the way back to the engine mount?

I can't really even tell what you're actually talking about.

Old 01-25-2006, 02:24 PM
HCF Member

J/K man dont get mad

Old 01-25-2006, 03:11 PM
HCF Member

I agree with these guy I didn't make much sense out of it but it sucks you broke SOMETHING.

Old 01-25-2006, 04:10 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: md420

J/K man dont get mad
hahahaha thats funny man^ .....anyways, im guessing the road was slippery or somthing?

Old 01-25-2006, 05:05 PM

tu pinche `usted? mi chinga su madre en le coolio. su madre vive y trabajo en la casa la putas'.,
whoa man, take it easy with the language. i'd translate but this is a family forum. and yes, i know spanish slang because i worked with almost all mexicans at my restaurant and they taught me.

Old 01-25-2006, 06:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mossy

whoa man, take it easy with the language. i'd translate but this is a family forum. and yes, i know spanish slang because i worked with almost all mexicans at my restaurant and they taught me.
^ Haha

I think I get the idea without knowing very much spanish.

Old 01-25-2006, 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: 95CIVICUS

GOT A BUMPER FOR ME?

You mean your mother right?