The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

the not so triumphant return...

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Default the not so triumphant return...

I'm back. I'll be heading off for college in a few weeks so i figure i'll be on here much more since i'll always be on my laptop. I'd just been too busy squeezing as much fun and madness into the summer as i can. So to those of you that have been around here long enough to remember my face, how the hell've you guys been?

Old 07-27-2006, 07:07 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: the not so triumphant return...

Holy **** it is Mossy... hey man i havent seen you arround in a bit, glad to hear that you will be back arround more often. God luck with school as i know it can be a pain in the ***.

As for me i have been good, i only have 15 work days left of my ****ty job working for a compony that calls people for Verizon.. then i get to move back home to PEI. FREE HOUSE AND BOARD FTW!!!!!!

Old 07-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Stinky Administrator

welcome back mossy its been awhile hope you had a great summer and good luck with college

Old 07-27-2006, 07:37 PM

welcome back bro. im starting college soon also, good luck with everything. where are u going?

Old 07-27-2006, 07:58 PM
mxs
HCF Member

MOSSY!!!
Dude, how's it going? Good to hear from you. What will you be going to school for?

Old 07-27-2006, 08:09 PM

haha, well Marnie's excited. i'm going to Marquette University for mechanical engineering (hopefully working for the bmw american branch or something later on down the road). But i'll be in downtown milwuakee so anyone in that area feel free to shout me a holla. unfortunatly i'm not bringing the red baby with me. even more unfortunate than that, Road America (north america's largest auto-x road track) is only 2 hours away from school and i won't have the car to enjoy it [:@]. anyway, anything exciting happen while on my leave of absence? the only person i've been talking to regularily is Tony

Old 07-27-2006, 08:16 PM

duuuude u gota drive that track. just snag some friends car for the day and track it hahah even if its a pos im sure it'll be hella fun.

Old 07-27-2006, 08:51 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

whats up mossy? i havent talked to you since you had to take the tv back...how sad, did your parents finally let you keep something? i mean you were talking about doing a huge surprise but that fell through after what the parents said. i hope you are enjoying your summer man and keep it low

Old 07-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Cat Fuсker

Nice to see ya again:-D

Old 07-27-2006, 10:31 PM
HCF Member

Yo man, good to see you around, I was just wondering what happened to you a couple days ago. I've been scarce as well this summer... too much work and fun to be on the internets all day!

big gulps, huh? well... see ya around.

Quick Reply: the not so triumphant return...