The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

now i know wut real pain feels like

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
HCF Member
Default now i know wut real pain feels like

so i worked the night shift last nite from 11pm to 7am, i get home at around 8 and fall asleep.. i get a call from my boy at 10 am. he informs me that one of our close friends died overnight from an overdoes of pills, i think its some sick prank so he tells me to meet me at his house, we go to my friends house and find all of our other friends their and his family in tears, i still cantb elive what happend today, but he was only 18 years old and had a full life ahead of him......

Old 09-03-2007, 07:27 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: now i know wut real pain feels like

holy sh*t man.....thast heavy as hell, you know your HCF family are here for you.......you've got my regards for sure

Old 09-03-2007, 07:46 PM
HCF Member

Damn, I am really sorry to hear about that. I lost a few close friends back in when I was about 17. I know how rough it is. Like Flip said. We are here if you need to rant, or anything. We can at least listen.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:06 PM
HCF Member

i had a close friend that lost one of his friends like that. I didn't even know the person, but because my friend knew him it was pretty tough, but i know thats not near as bad as your situation. defienetely sorry to hear that. its sad to hear about people that are unable to control themselves over pills and drugs and end up end life way too short. you are in our prayers man

Old 09-03-2007, 08:14 PM
HCF Member

i thank u guys, its just hard, it was jus the other day we were all a t a bbq and he was tellin jokes, and now hes gone,over some extacy pill laced with heroin

Old 09-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Stinky Administrator

keep your chin up bro your not alone i'm going though hard times myself my thoughts and prayers are with you

Old 09-04-2007, 05:42 AM

A few years ago one of my friends commited suicide by ODing...I know, its a crazy way to go. We're here for you for whatever help we may be. Try to keep your chin up and help his family do the same

Old 09-04-2007, 07:16 AM
HCF Member

-sorry about your friend, I'll pray for you both, share your pain and don't go it alone. As a clean addict in recovery I can say that drugs(alcohol is a drug too) only take. Have OD'd many times and wonder some days why I survived and others died. It's a God thing.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Super Cereal Admin

sorry to hear that, bro.... it's always terrible when someone you know dies... but time heals all wounds... thing will feel better in time. Like everyone said, we're here for you if you need it.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:32 PM

I know I might sound insensitive or like a dick or something, but I don't see what there is to cry over. My thoughts and prayers don't go out to him or anyone like that. not that I believe in any of that anyway...

Maybe he shouldn't have been doing drugs? All I'm sayin....

I don't see the tragedy here.

Quick Reply: now i know wut real pain feels like