The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

now i know wut real pain feels like

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 05:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: now i know wut real pain feels like

ORIGINAL: crayzieman

I know I might sound insensitive or like a dick or something, but I don't see what there is to cry over. My thoughts and prayers don't go out to him or anyone like that. not that I believe in any of that anyway...

Maybe he shouldn't have been doing drugs? All I'm sayin....

I don't see the tragedy here.
this is internet and all but lemme tell u something, if i happen to ever run into u, ill break ur face open, and these mods can say anything or ban me for wutever reason, still stands, if someone close to u died from drugs and u had no idea, i hope u realize and feel the same pain im in, and to all of u with condolences i thank u, i went to his home today and his mother is doing a little better, all of me and my friends are constantly going to their house helping their family out

Old 09-04-2007, 05:30 PM

I've had family and friends die from drugs, I never cried for any of them, I've had family died of natural causes and I didn't cry for them. If someone I knew jumped from an airplane, bunjee jumped orfell off a mountain while climbing it I wouldn't cry for them either. They know the risks involved when they get into that kind of lifestyle, if they die because of it it wouldn't be tragic, unexpected or sudden, it would be obvious.

I drink, I'm slightly overweight, and I hardly exercise. If I died tomorrow from liver or heart failure I wouldnt expect or want anyone to cry for me.

However if you broke my face open and I died because of it I'd expect crying, weeping, sadness and remorse for such a senseless act of violence. I'm not saying your friends life was worthless, i'm not saying it isn't sad for you that hes gone, but he could've not done drugs and saved everyone a lot of pain. The way he went is the only reason I'm saying these things. Drugs like that kill people, have for a while now, and he still went ahead and did it anyway. I have no remorse for the friends and family of mine who've died of drugs and alcohol either, I'm just glad they didn't end anyone elses life because of thier horrible decisions.

Old 09-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Stinky Administrator

lets just calm down right now

Old 09-04-2007, 05:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: crayzieman

I've had family and friends die from drugs, I never cried for any of them, I've had family died of natural causes and I didn't cry for them. If someone I knew jumped from an airplane, bunjee jumped orfell off a mountain while climbing it I wouldn't cry for them either. They know the risks involved when they get into that kind of lifestyle, if they die because of it it wouldn't be tragic, unexpected or sudden, it would be obvious.

I drink, I'm slightly overweight, and I hardly exercise. If I died tomorrow from liver or heart failure I wouldnt expect or want anyone to cry for me.

However if you broke my face open and I died because of it I'd expect crying, weeping, sadness and remorse for such a senseless act of violence. I'm not saying your friends life was worthless, i'm not saying it isn't sad for you that hes gone, but he could've not done drugs and saved everyone a lot of pain. The way he went is the only reason I'm saying these things. Drugs like that kill people, have for a while now, and he still went ahead and did it anyway. I have no remorse for the friends and family of mine who've died of drugs and alcohol either, I'm just glad they didn't end anyone elses life because of thier horrible decisions.
do me a favor, jus stop with ur replys man, u a nasty human being and ur making me sick rite now, and i dont take anything back, probably unlikely but if i ran into u id break ur overweight fatass in half, and thats all i got to say , maybe it wasnt smart for him to take the pills, but he still doesnt deserve to have his life taken form him, the kid was 18 and made eveyrone feel good and laugh, im sorry ur a lonely piece of shyt but keep ur negative comments to urself and im sry peglef but this guy is out of line

Old 09-04-2007, 07:46 PM
HCF Member

wow, teens this day......shouldn't have been doing drugs!

Old 09-04-2007, 08:04 PM

I feel ur pain man, hope the best of luck for you and everyone...... Oh hey and crazyzieman you are a heartless bastard. People make mistakes. ic892003 I wish the best of luck for all of you in loss..

Old 09-04-2007, 08:56 PM

This is my last reply, but i feel it needs to be said. I didn't call anyone names here, I never threatened anyone. I shared an opinion that obviously hasn't been agreed upon but I didn't curse, slander or put down anyone in this thread. The fact that you've responded back to me the way you have just further resolves my decision for this to be my last post here.

BTW "slightly overweight" doesnt mean I'm a "fatass." I don't see how I'm heartless or a terrible human being for caring and worrying more about the people whos lives drugs ruin and destroy on a daily basis. I'm sure that kids family will be broken and hurt every single day now all because of that kids selfish desire to get high and make himself feel better (and here I wasn't going to resort to insults.. sigh). I don't see how i've even been remotely out of line (besides that last line... maybe) and I haven't been mad or upset this whole time.

You're right, people do make mistakes, and some mistakes hit a little harder than others. I'm not a lonely person either, I have a large family with plenty of friends (some of which I've even helped get off drugs) and they all know how good of a person I am. Yes I am honest, blunt, and straight forward, but I'm a nice guy. I just don't have the same sympathies towards people who ruin thier lives and other peoples with drugs and violence. I'm sure the kid was a nice guy, great to be around and a very pleasent fellow, but he just left a very dark cloud over his friends and families heads all because he wanted to feel a little fake, fleeting bit of happiness and pleasure.

Beat me up all you want if it'll make you feel better. I wont respond in kind, thats not the kind of person I am.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:11 PM

Oh Ok I understand what you are trying to say... it may have been over the line to say the things I said but this guy is hurt and I really dont think that kind of critisizm isof need in this post. It might just be better to have not said anything and keep some of the negative comments to yourself. This guy is grieving and that isn't the best way to help if you even wanted to. Yes you may be blunt but use it for other posts that MAY need it. Thanks.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:32 PM
HCF Member

All I have to say is that I hope you can recover from your loss. I my sister did drugs, so I know the pain first hand. As far as bad decsion making goes... I guarentee you that crazieman has made a bad decion in his life, yet he has not had to pay for it as severely as you and your friend, and like he said some hit harder than others... regardless of what they did, they can be forgiven for what they have done... everyone can act senseless at times when a crowd urges you to do so. My grandmother was out driving from the store becaus she bought some icecream for my gramps, and on the way home, she was hit and killed by someone who was high... she suffered from his actions, so I dont want to hear anything about not crying because of someones death by a foolish act... peole make incomprehensible mistakes that they cant predct the consequences... people need to be forgiven, and grieveing shows that you cared for that person and am devistated by the consequences...