The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

OH **** it better not be too bad...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 07:57 PM
HCF Member
Default OH **** it better not be too bad...

well tonight it has snowed(and it stayed on the ground) for the first time in about a month, and tonight i was going to pick my girlfriend up from work. well i was turning onto the street and i started to slide.... then i kept sliding... so i cut the wheel and gave it more gas... but the curb kept getting closer, and closer, and closer.... well needless to say i hit the curb with my back left wheel[:@].... the car seems to be driving ok and it is hard to assess the damage in the dark... so i am not looking forward for tomorrow[:@]

my god i hope it is ok

Old 02-24-2006, 08:20 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: OH **** it better not be too bad...

if you didnt get a flat tire wacking the curb --it might not be to bad

Old 02-24-2006, 08:28 PM
HCF Member

i hope it isn't too bad, i didn't loose my hubcap so i shouldn't be too bad... i am just worried crazy.... and it has only been 2 hours since this happened and i have been inside for 1½ hours now [&:] i should go check on her

Old 02-24-2006, 08:39 PM
HCF Member

i think it will be fine..as long as you didnt start driving and it started vibrating really bad or somthing, were sopposed to be getting a anotherrrrrrrrrrrrr snow storm tonight..luckly i doont got to drive anywere for the weekend

Old 02-24-2006, 08:41 PM
HCF Member

damnit are you serious... no offence but i hope it all drops over your way before it gets this far east... i can't wait for summer to get here.. i miss driving with the windows down going 140 down the highway...

EDIT: well i went out also to check on her and the tire is still nice and solid... so i know the tire is ok..hopefully. i am just scared sick that it might be messed up. but in the end i guess even if there is minor damage then it is ok cause the bearing on that wheel was going anyway lol

Old 02-24-2006, 08:58 PM
HCF Member

i miss driving with the windows down going 140 down the highway...
140? That's not very brilliant.

As for your wheel, it'll prolly be ok, I really hit a curb a bit ago and it just threw the alignment off. Mine was with the front wheel though.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5226/ED7C1A759681412B95A322114FD627E5.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-24-2006, 09:07 PM
HCF Member

jesus man i am glad it wasn't that bad... and when i said 140 i was refering to KPH which is 87mph and that is on the highway which has a 110 speed limit (arround 68mph)

Old 02-24-2006, 09:24 PM
HCF Member

hrmm i got my digicam back... if i can steal it from my mom.. ill go take a pic of where i hit a brick wall with my tire.. its just as bad as that one^^^^

Old 02-24-2006, 09:28 PM

if its drivable it cant be that bad. prolly the only bad thing would be the alignment being thrown off.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:38 PM

One time I was driving my moms car, took a corner too fast, and slammed the front passenger side wheel into a crub. Ruined the wheel, busted it's hub, and cracked the subframe. (It barely made it to the shop.) So you got off alright.

Quick Reply: OH **** it better not be too bad...