The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Oh work is gonna be...fffffffuuuuuunnn

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 05:55 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Oh work is gonna be...fffffffuuuuuunnn

Hey, I have been wanting to get a IPOD for a wile, and I was thinking about getting the 30Gig. I didnt know a new Ipod came out..so I should wate now? Im sure future shop and bestbuyshould be getting them soon, and I guess they will drop prices on the other ipods now??

Old 09-06-2007, 07:05 AM
HCF Member

Mill$ wait.. the iPod Classic is gonna be like the same price as a current 30GB but it will have 80GB hard drive. and you can get a 160GB hard drive one as well

For all that don't know the new ipods are as such
New iPod Shuffle color's (1GB)
Ipod Nano Video (basically an ipod video that is slimmer and shorter, but the same width) in 4GB and 8GB
iPod Classic (iPod video with a metal case) 80GB and 160GB
iPod Touch (basicalyl and iPhone without the phone and camera) 8GB and 16GB has Wi-Fi capability, internet browsing on Wi-Fi, and has the new iTunes WiFi store where you can download content directly to the iPod and then sync it to your computer

Old 09-06-2007, 08:47 AM
HCF Member

wow thanks for that Fiirk, so many different changes eh. I guess I'm going to have to go look around tomorrow and see if future shop as any. The Ipod touch sounds really sweet, but I'm sure its going to have a big price tag. And the new nanos with video!, that's pretty sick, even though the screen would be small to see. Thanks for the update! I'm glad I waited up to now, I was thinking really soon anew one was going to come around...

Old 09-06-2007, 08:51 AM
HCF Member

They wont be at Future shop. they are available to purchase on the apple site, but i don't htink they ship for like 2 weeks. so you can buy one online if you wanted. but you wont be able to get your hands on one for another couple of weeks

Old 09-06-2007, 02:31 PM

They also just announced that people who got iPhones early are gonna get some kind of $100 Apple gift certificate. Interesting stuff Mr. Jobs.

Seems like they're trying to make your job a little easier there Fiirky. Tho I'm sure you'll still get plenty of calls from people wanting to know WTF is going on.

And yeah wait for the new iPods if you plan on buying one. They'll be better than the previous generation and they usualy cost the same.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: crayzieman

They also just announced that people who got iPhones early are gonna get some kind of $100 Apple gift certificate. Interesting stuff Mr. Jobs.

Seems like they're trying to make your job a little easier there Fiirky. Tho I'm sure you'll still get plenty of calls from people wanting to know WTF is going on.

And yeah wait for the new iPods if you plan on buying one. They'll be better than the previous generation and they usualy cost the same.
Yup he sure did, but there will be more details announced on that next week for people. and it won't be i that does that stuff

Old 09-06-2007, 04:18 PM
HCF Member

i love this... was waitin for a 30gig ipud refurbished, then the price drop/new ones... yay 80gig for cheaper now!

got ordered yesterday...
still wish I coulda ordered it at the american price... stupid apple w/ their conversion rates being wonky

Old 09-06-2007, 04:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: alpeffers

i love this... was waitin for a 30gig ipud refurbished, then the price drop/new ones... yay 80gig for cheaper now!

got ordered yesterday...
still wish I coulda ordered it at the american price... stupid United States w/ their conversion rates being wonky
fixed it for ya, last i heard the Canadian Dollar was higher then the American dollar for a short period of time

Old 09-06-2007, 06:17 PM

Firk - *pics up phone*
Irrate consumer - "Hey, I bou_"
Firk - "no, you cannot get your money back." *click*

Old 09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
HCF Member

AHAHAHAHAH!!!! man when i get back on the phones i know i am gonna want to do that... i have been off the phones for a month and a half...

Quick Reply: Oh work is gonna be...fffffffuuuuuunnn