The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

OMG...so California

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 09:54 AM
HCF Member
Default OMG...so California

It really has been getting closer to this Cop training video
I've been pulled twice, but have yet to be asked to open the hood. I do carry my EO paper work in the glove box, and plan to politly educate the officer who pulls me, but still. The only thing I race is myself. Can I help it if I want better performance and MPG????

Old 03-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: OMG...so California

god DAMN am I glad I don't live in cali....

it's such bull**** though. It's just like that damn show about the canadian street racers, that had the cop saying "The only reason the cars are modified, is so they can race..."

MOdifying cars has been around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Aren't there bigger problems to be dealt with than someone with an aftermarket exhaust, like, for instance.....rapists, murders, etc.....

[rant off]

Old 03-13-2006, 10:12 AM
HCF Member

Ok, so... would anyone want to pharaphrase the video for those of us at work and unable to see it ? Yeah, that's probably just me, I'm sure, but I'll give you a cookie!

Old 03-13-2006, 10:15 AM
HCF Member

whaaaaaat??!!?? that sucks for you cali people. alabama doesn't care. we can do whatever we want to our cars except neons while driving.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Recognized HCF Member

cops are gay but only doing there job, also if you have an adjustable cam gear than cover it back up with the cover and that would save you some money. Why isnt the head breather legal? its a f*cking tube, "This head breather isn't legal" what a crock of sh*t. I know that here in colorado you can have anything modified under the hood as long as you can provide information or proof that it "INCREASES POWER AND PERFORMANCE" and is not just for sound and looks." This also brings back that movie on streetfire about the undercover cops posing as streetracers and busting them. When the cop says. "you guys always ask us if we have something better to do, and the truth is no we dont you are breaking the law." If i ever get pulled over for cruising to work or cruising friday nights i want to say that i am gonna go home and get blazed off my a$$ or drunker than hell.... lol since thats what they really want us to do... At least we arnt out looking for streetraces, we just love moddifing our cars to the way we want and they oviesly dont like that. If i was a cop and i pulled over some import or even domestic i would be like dude what you got in that thing im building something like that at home and i would start rambling on and on about different parts that kicka$$ or dont work and then be like have a nice day and walk away. Now yes i would bust kids for street racing and speeding exsecivly..

Old 03-13-2006, 10:51 AM

wow, what a bunch of *****! Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but timing is adjustable on just about every car...... Based on the video, they seem to be concentrating on ricers, so that may be a good thing.

PS. I loved it when the cop said "I can usually hear the modified exhaust before I can see it" [sm=roll.gif] NO **** Sherlock!

Old 03-13-2006, 10:54 AM
HCF Member

ok video.. saying bout cars are modified... soo everyone needs to go sleeper style... wasnt there an enzo/ benz street race that ended up in a wreck officier?? and ur worried about my lil honda??... maybe you could go pull the governor over and tell him hes gotta get out of his benz cause it might be modified for street racing...

gosh that video made me hungry for donuts..

cops are just jealous case we have better looking cars then them... maybe if they wanna do that they can limit horse power.. cause its gonna lead to either buying high stock hp cars... or its gonna lead to this is my brilliance.. get ur car registered in another state... soo we are gonna soon have a bunch of kids that are gonna get their car pulled over..and look.. im not a cali resident..soo you can suck my big... exhaust tip...

sorry lbh i got in to a rave..

the video was soo stupid...
guy gets pulled over.. asked to pop the hood.. cop starts saying whats modified...
and they made the guy look like an idiot too...
then the guy gets asked again.. but says that his hood latch is broken.. and the cop magically sees that there is a wrench by his foot..and the wires showing.. soo he threatens to get impounded.. and the guy chickens out like a baby... and pops the hood...
third scenario...
the cop comes up and asks him to pop it.. and the guy in the 93 honda civic hatch back with nice clears dc sports exhaust. header.. intake mani. cai+breather msd ignition... nos brand nitro.. adjustable fuel pressure.. and adjustable timin gear... not to mention his low pros. and tinted windows... with CIVIC racing all over them.. and a few other overly large racing stickers...
wheres his turbo?? wheres his BIGGGGG TACH.. CAUSE WE ARE ALL IDIOTS RIGHT?! AND NEED A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG TACH...
but back to the topic... the cop threatens him..and then arrests him....

i woulda been popping the hood like yeah buddy i got this this this and this... ... and any racing i do is on the strip..wanna see the time sheets??
this makes me wanna get a nice car.. highly modify it.. and move to cali... with my pa plates.. cause i would tell the cop to enjoy hearing me drive off... cause theres no way they are impounding my car for stuff thats legal in all 50 states..and he can not assume i have been street racing unless he has proof of it.. cause i wanna see the evidence i was on the street racing that enzo... cause to assume.. its to make an *** out of U..and ME..

i would totally fight that ticket allll night long..

Old 03-13-2006, 11:09 AM
HCF Member

Funny how he looks for the ricey stuff lol. If he complained about the breather tube why didnt he point out the "sore thumb" intake?

Old 03-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Recognized HCF Member

cause hes a moron^^^^

Old 03-13-2006, 12:30 PM
HCF Member

yeah it sucks big time for us cali people, but we can always go super sleeper

hehehehe

Quick Reply: OMG...so California