The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Our situation...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 09:56 PM
HCF Member
Default Our situation...

I generally don't like political topics and I normally try to curb this on the forum but I must say the following and try to put a curve on you potential of age voters on the forum.

Im coming to tell you flat out that I am a hard core conservative. However, the skinny on me is that I am fair and open minded to who ever has an argument. I always try to find an answer before I point and shoot and thus, if you are from any type of political stand point, I’ll listen and agree or disagree without taking any side from a logical standpoint of view in which in a twisty way, makes me not a hardcore conservative.

This leads me to say the following:

I am officially terrified (not scared, worried or disappointed...TERRIFIED) over our current and potentially new president. Ill say flat out right now, there isn’t diddly squat worth of a candidate currently to vote for, republican, democrat, or liberal. They are all pathetic. Romney is too much of a sheist, McCain is too old, Paul is too extreme, Guiliani is also extreme, Hillary is a retard riding on Bills magic fame carpet, Obama makes to many promises that will likely not be filled and to top it, has zero experience in running something as important as our country in which happens to be a super power and the biggest in this solar system so far.

My main complaint is the democratic ticket and how it shows that most of America is borderline retarded. Yea, our current administration isn’t that great, but isn’t the worst. Yea, the Clinton administration was also borderline a disaster, but people seem to forget about that and think Bill Clinton was super duper... when actually he did a ton of stupid B.S. that we are still paying for that our current president is taking a wrap for. If any of you are educated enough and gone through American History in college, you have found that repercussions pretty much occur after a specific presidents term and the new guy who steps in ends up taking the wrap. Bad economies, terrorist disasters, and bad jobs don’t happen over night. Keep in mind Im not trying to help G.W.'s current situation and im not talking about it.

Here’s the main kicker. I am talking about of the stupidity and the blindness of trust that many of us Americans are following. First we have Hillary Clinton. Pretty much only voted in as a senator because ole husband Bill was president. If she divorced him over the Lewinsky issue, she’d be up chit creek without a paddle in her political connection. Now she’s running for president. Recently, she broke down and cried over the stress of this presidential race.

Com'on! Hillary, if you are going to cry like a little girl now, what makes you think you can handle a presidency like the big dogs do!?

Dont get me wrong, there is nothing more exciting to me knowing we have a female to potentially be a president. However there are a few problems to this;

1. The current issue with the middle east. All of the enemies, and sadly, some of our allies consider women as second class citizens. How do you think they are going to react when Hillary's fat *** rolls over there with a treaty telling them to sign it? That’s like a person with an I.Q. of 50 strolling up to UBS Financial with a hand scribbled Bachelors degree from that clown saying "I R qwalifyed too bee as Cee EE Oh".

2. With all that jazz being said, its clear we are not ready for a female president plain and simple. Like I said, it makes me estatic that we have a potential female prez coming along but for the love of god, we are not in the position right now. What happens in the next 10 years is the most sensitive and crucial issues this country has ever seen. Keep in mind the *** clown Russians are feeding these wild middle eastern retards powerful weapons. Iran-> "What?..Oh no! We arent going to use our nuclear power plants for potential a-bombs! But we DO give US enemies an endless supply of weapons for chits and giggles! Russia-> Lets see how many buttons of the U.S we can press by giving radical middle easterners the tools for serious problems and then get pissed off when the U.S. asks why we are doing it by threatening nuclear warfare as the first response.

3. Dont forget that we arleady have a good idea on how dumb she is after announcing at least two national programs that would dismally fail like one being that we should spark a trust fund to each person that will be able to spend when they get of age (I think its 21). Thats like saying "Lets make a Social Security Junior", everybody will take advantage of it in the worst way ( Just like Social Security) and where in the ***** will that money come from!?

Now onto Obama. He makes many promises... like most potential presidents make... infact his promises write way too many checks that his *** couldn’t cash like the U.S. deficet. On top of that, Obama (with his experience) couldnt run a country in a time of crucial and careful descision making as much as he could shoot a BB gun at a target 10 feet away.

To keep this from running on and on, and as speaking conservative im going to give you a quick skinny on our candidates.

McCain is too old and I think hes a moron.

Not enough Dapper Dan could make Al Capone himself look slicker and sheistier than Mitt Romney and I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him and the rest have simply faded away of unpopularity.

I will sadly admit, the person who I would most trust to run this country and ultimatley his canadacy was merely a ploy is Steve Colbert.

This just gives you and idea how bad this sucks right now. Hopefully, you’ll see it the way I do... in the middle of the road perspective. All I ask is that you be really careful and vote for the least of evils.

Thanks for your time.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:55 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Our situation...

So...You're supporting Huckabee, like Chuck Norris does?

I have to go with Obama, as of right now. People say that he has no experience, but neither do any of the others...as POTUS. He's pretty good as a mediator on divided issues as Senator though, which I think this country is going to REALLY need in the coming years. There are a few things about him that don't sit right with me though. He used drugs. He seemingly supports the death penalty, which I can't understand from an IL politician, if you're familiar with all of the people on death row who have been exonerated in this state. He also seems a bit buddy-buddy with Farrakhan (sp?), who REALLY creeps me out. Maybe he's just being a diplomat, but maybe their relationship is a bit more than that. He's got the charisma and persuasiveness of a true leader though.

Somebody who cries during their campaign doesn't have the emotional fortitude to be running this country. Somebody who doesn't have the stones to oust their SO for cartoonish infidelity doesn't get my vote either. Her and her husband also just seem shady and they creep me out. Billary will NOT get my vote.

McCain is an American hero, but he may not be all there mentally...either through age, mental trauma suffered as a POW, or just being out of touch with the younger generations. I need to do more homework about him, Huckabee, and Romney though.

Old 02-06-2008, 03:22 AM
HCF Member

cliff notes?

Old 02-06-2008, 04:12 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Kommando

I have to go with Obama, as of right now. People say that he has no experience, but neither do any of the others...
Ibeg to differ. Hilary was in office for 8 years. Behind every great man is a great woman. She knows how things operate.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:34 AM
HCF Member

So...You're supporting Huckabee

Thats my main complaint... there isnt really any body worth a damn to vote for!

Old 02-06-2008, 04:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

cliff notes?

You're canadian....

so.... if a republican makes office, we'll be invading you eh?

if a democrat makes office, we'll be invading you eh?

Old 02-06-2008, 06:16 AM
Cat Fuсker

Roto for president?

Old 02-06-2008, 07:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Roto

Roto for president?
I'll be your running mate. Kokasian is down with the bitches and hoes

Old 02-06-2008, 07:45 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy

So...You're supporting Huckabee

Thats my main complaint... there isnt really any body worth a damn to vote for!

I have to agree. I just regiestered to vote on Monday. I hate politics but I'm also a conservative, and I have to agree, there isn't a candidate that I would vote for. We're all going to be phucked though if Hitlary gets into office. Even though I have no health insurance, I would hate to see what her little plan of Government issued health is that she schemed up. I would rather not have health insurance, and less money taken out of MY paycheck. I don't want to HAVEto rely on the government for every damn thing. Before you know it, the Dems will force EVERYONE to be on welfare and they'll make sure that everyone is udderly and completely dependant on the government for everything.

America is going to collapse in on itself.

I may be a conservative, but In general, I just don't plain trust the Government, nor do I trust any of the idiots that are running for office.

"They tried to make me vote for retards and I said no, no, no..."

Old 02-06-2008, 08:19 AM
HCF Member

Sadly, my generation will probably see a truly great man run for president. Honestly, I don't care what party someone is from; the scary part is that when I vote, I think to myself "Who is going to screw us all over the least?" I'm registered Dem, and voted for Obama, since Hillary is just too shifty, and weak IMO. If it comes down between Hillary and McCain, I'm voting for McCain. If Obama is still in it, I may stick with him.

Theres just something to be said about a former POW running for pres. If I were imprisoned, I would think I did enough for my country, but he still wants to serve our nation, and I appreciate his integrity.

Quick Reply: Our situation...