The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Party Foul and Plus List

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 09:33 PM
HCF Member
Default Party Foul and Plus List

Party Fouls

Level 1: Spilling a beer (cleaning it up)
Level 2: Spilling someone elses beer, Dropping some weed, Taking a drink of someone elses drink, Puking in general
Level 3: Dropping a cigar/ciggerette indoors
Level 4: Being the sober guy (for no reason: ie. DD, fast food DD), Spilling beer (not cleaning it up), Drawing on passed out kid (with shoes off)
Level 5: Calling somebody (that you know) the wrong name, Wasting beer (or pouring it on the ground "for your homeys")
Level 6: Driving buzzed/not wasted (but still drunk)
Level 7: Stealing a whole bottle of alcohol/multiple beers of someones
Level 8: Dropping a lit bowl, Breaking something in the house, All regrettable sexual encounters, Hitting on your best friend's girl
Level 9: Wasting weed, **** blocking, Falling over when honeslty trying to stand straight, Cheating because your drunk and dont care, Losing your **** (in general)
Level 10: Puking indoors (cleaning it up), Losing a cellphone/wallet/keys
Level 11: Taking the hosts bed/bedroom, Passing out with shoes on, Bringing up old grudges (+)
Level 12: Passing out (not sleep, just falling over), Drunk dialing your ex that you are trying to get over
Level 13: Lettting parents (not cops) find out about the party, Puking indoors (not cleaning it up), Taking advantage of a drunk girl, Driving very drunk
Level 14: Stealing ****, Bringing unwanted people, Fighting someone
Level 15: Getting party busted by cops

Party Plusses

Level 15: Brining beer (sharing it), Hosting a house party
Level 14: Being an alibi (covering for somebody)
Level 13: Being a DD (for multiple stops)
Level 12: Bringing weed (sharing it), Being a DD (for one person)
Level 11: Contributing a lesser drink (ie. 5-0 or bad whiskey)(+), Being fast food DD
Level 10: Brining an accessory (ie. bowl/bong/beer bong/keg cups/ping pong *****), Taking care of the drunkest kid, Supplying sleeping supplies (ie. pillows/blankets/tents/sleeping bag/couch cushion)
Level 9: Suppling the music system (ie. car/stereo)
Level 8: Supplying food in general
Level 7: Hooking friends up with house party (other than your own), kicking **** out(+)
Level 6: Cleaning up in the morning, Hooking everyone up with outdoor party spot
Level 5: Supplying a buyer, bringing beer/weed (charging people for it)
Level 4: Befriending a new member of the opposite sex
Level 3: Supplying music (ie. CD/Ipod)
Level 2: Befriending somebody new
Level 1: Any act of friendship in general

This is just the beginning, i expect many additions to this list. BTW, a party foul is something that happens at a party that is a big no-no and you jsut say "Party Foul" when it happens. haha me and a buncha my friends compiled to make this list, so add your own if we missed any

Old 01-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Ben
Default RE: Party Foul and Plus List

lol being sober for any reason

Old 01-16-2007, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

Anytime you drop a bowl or waterfall a bong, Thats you getting kicked out of my party

Old 01-16-2007, 10:22 PM
HCF Member

So why is it bad to fight someone? Sometimes that can really bring a party to life, as long as its a good old fashion fair fight. LOL

Old 01-16-2007, 11:10 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

So why is it bad to fight someone? Sometimes that can really bring a party to life, as long as its a good old fashion fair fight. LOL
true true, as long as its not about an old grudge (Party Foul Level 11), or indoors(Party Foul Level 8, breaking something)

And as for Level 4 about drawing on somebody, if you guys dont know, if somebody passes out with therei shoes ON, they're fair game to be drawn on. Shoes off, and they're legit to sleep wherever they passed out haha

Old 01-16-2007, 11:49 PM
HCF Member

Wow, I've commited a lot of party fouls. But also... many party pluses. I'm glad to say my plusses outweigh my fouls, but that could just go to prove that I'm a total pushover.

Old 01-17-2007, 12:50 AM

haha, bringing weed/alcky, and not sharing it, and sleeping with your bestfriends girlfriend...those are a couple fouls...and also talking all kinds a **** about sumone you dont like,(i.e. **** talking, to start a fight) that will get you kicked outta any party of mine...

Old 01-17-2007, 08:36 AM
HCF Member

Party Foul:
you & your friend wake up (drunk) in the emergency waiting room & dont know why your there - decide to go home & get a call 4 hours that your other buddy (that was out drinking with you too ) is in a hospital bed with 8 stiches in his head & doesnt know what happened[8D]

Old 01-17-2007, 09:48 AM
HCF Member

^ BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

And as for Level 4 about drawing on somebody, if you guys dont know, if somebody passes out with therei shoes ON, they're fair game to be drawn on. Shoes off, and they're legit to sleep wherever they passed out haha
Well i guess it is a good thing that i always take my shoes off lol

Old 01-17-2007, 09:52 AM
HCF Member

Party Foul:
hooking up with a registered felon on your friends washing machine (not me, but one of my friends about a month ago haha)

Party Plus:
carrying your best freind off your porch, up the stairs and and up onto the TOP bunk. Bish if you read this you owe me one [:@]

Quick Reply: Party Foul and Plus List