The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Are people who drive hondas "Friends" Or "Enemies?"

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 08:35 PM
HCF Member
Wink Are people who drive hondas "Friends" Or "Enemies?"

Im very curious to know this! i would say friends, that compete.
ive always wondered, are they trying to race me because they consider me a enemy, or because its funn because were all interested in the same car, kind of connection. lol rather hard for me to explain, but you understand right?
whats YOUR opinion.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:41 PM
HCF Member

hope your not street racing! lol... we here don't support that. people that come up beside you tryin to race on the street are stupid... don't put yourself or anyone else in danger.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:53 PM
HCF Member

calm down! lol, i never said such a thing, i said that TRY to race me, not that i do race, and if you and no one else supports that, you should tell your brother the same thing, especially when im in HIS car with no working seat belt.. now thats scary..

Old 05-20-2010, 09:20 PM

With del Sol owners I have noticed that for the most part it's a very friendly niche and when you see someone driving one while you're driving yours they'll probably wave at you. But that's a little bit different since del Sols are much more uncommon than regular Civics.

With Civics, there are so many owners out there that you can't really even begin to think about assuming anything about the person at all.

Hondas in general is an even wider spectrum. To generalize anything is always at least somewhat foolish, but to generalize Civic owners or Honda owners as a whole is extremely foolish. Generalizing del Sol owners is pretty dumb too but it's a lot easier to get away with since there aren't nearly as many of them.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:34 PM
HCF Member

yeah i've told my brother too. but he still foolish and says i'm bein a girl cause i dont wanna race him... i tell him lets go to the track, he dont want to. he been in accidents and still doesn't learn from them.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:35 PM
HCF Member

i think they are stupid but i think they do it because think their car is the sheet and wants to prove that they are fast. i ignore them, i rather get waves and hi them rolling up to me and wanting to race

Old 05-20-2010, 10:18 PM
HCF Member

Most del sol drivers I see are pretty cool, besides the ricers of course lol

Old 05-21-2010, 04:48 AM
Cat Fuсker

Yall are enemies... though usually don't even stand a chance.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:01 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

If I'm speeding up and away from a Civic, it's because I'm sick of hearing it's ear piercing exaust note

Quick Reply: Are people who drive hondas "Friends" Or "Enemies?"