The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Please take a minute and read this.. PLEASe

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 02:53 AM
Default Please take a minute and read this.. PLEASe

ok so im 17.. i got my licence a few months back.. my friend got his p's a month back... we had a race today... he was going 150km's.. which i dunno.. what that is in miles... but it was fast.. and.. he lost control... slid.. spun.. nearly clipped my car.. and crashed into a tree.. i had to run over there.. and tapped him.. talked to him.. no response.. no breathing.... had to wait for police and stuff.. then he started having a fit thing... i just had to watch.... it took about 20 mins to cut him out.. n then he went in the ambulance.. i just got the word.. his in a cooma for atleast a week.. his brain is swelling.. n they have to do surgery and open his skull so his brain doesnt squish up... when he wakes up.. he could be totally brain dead.. or brain damaged... this happened 4 hours ago and im still shaking.. i cant stop... TO U SPEEDERS.. it happens.. n is so scary.. he prob should be dead now.... just race people n be stupid.. but dont push it to far please!...... and his awsome tuned up VL... well.. its half around a tree.. Please think about it.

Old 02-06-2007, 03:01 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Please take a minute and read this.. PLEASe

It's about 90-95 mph. Sad story. I feel for you, patto. And Isupport your call.

Old 02-06-2007, 03:27 AM

Thanks mate.

Old 02-06-2007, 05:32 AM
HCF Member

Nobody thinks it's gonna happen to them.

Youknow, I saw a pretty gnarly wreck the other day. Somebody t-boned a car turning left and totallydestroyed the passenger side of the car. I looked over in my passenger seat and there was Diaper Sniper's car seat. Even if you walk away, there may be someone else who doesn't. It's a scary thought.

Old 02-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Ben

I hope he makes it, and is totally fine......i'm sorry, I really am.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Cat Fuсker

We really should have a thread summing up all of the storeis like this one and the other two in S&S.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:29 AM
HCF Member

I agree with the suming up idea.
and I saw a mustang get side swiped at atleast 50mph probly more it jumped about oh 2 or 3 feet in the air and threw itself onto the median . not the mustangs fault by the way. I called the cops they got there everyone was ok but damn it was scary becasue the mustangs door was jamed in and he couldnt open it.

Old 02-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Eun

I know some dudes that died. The closest I had once was I was on a turn, didn't glance and just quickly turned, then saw a WRX thingy, my friend's car, then I quickly counter steered and almost hit a SUV. Sorry for you man, but it's just, it's the risk.

Old 02-06-2007, 06:07 PM
HCF Member

That scuks. Hope your friend is ok. No cops asked anything about it? About why he was going fast? and didnt suspect you racing?

Old 02-06-2007, 08:02 PM
HCF Member

man this sucks. i know its gota suck for you too. ill keep you both in my prayers and can only wish for the best!

Quick Reply: Please take a minute and read this.. PLEASe